Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Ohgod!

Haan that's why I'm saying I'm unsure if wedding will be halted.. but expose tho hoga lagta hai mujhe

Mujhe toh woh bhi nahi lagta ..because Manish has to do the kanyadan..and Ruhi’s expose would leave him in no state to ..
Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

subah tak hume lag raha tha ki shaadi ho rahi hai bas. Raat tak Ruhi ka drama aa gaya. Dekhna aise hi shaadi bhi nahi hogi. 1-2 week baad actual wedding hogi. Dekhlena

Ruhi ne bhram tod diyasmiley36

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Mujhe mere secret sources se pata chala hai ki shaadi nahi hogi abhi. So guys relaxsmiley31

bhaisabh ka video aa gaya? smiley36

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

But why would they waste the expose now ? Kuch toh gadbad hai..they won’t spend this money on the expose either ..so will Ruhi get away with it or change her mind at the last minute or something ? I doubt she will get exposed now somehow ..she’s the PL and not a sidey or a vamp after all..they won’t sideline her for long ..and her presence is required for Tamasha at PH after Abhira enters ..so …

They need to get IR and triangle drama out of the way now so that Abhira can focus on fixing each family member’s issues one by one after marriage. They have plenty of drama without this for post marriage and also Abhira needs a maayka to supoort her and have her back for post marriage drama. Rishta template is always HSSH moments before kaands.

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She will spike his milksmiley42

Armaan Sa ko underestimate mat karo, taali hoke bhi Abhira ko sungh lenge smiley36

Originally posted by: Rash_H

This is real wala source or umeed speaking???

secret hai I can't tellsmiley13

Tumlog mujhpe trust nahi kartesmiley19

Rumaal wedding pe bhi sabse sure main thi ki shaadi nahi hogi. I still remember jitni negativity thi yaah. smiley36 abhi bhi I'm very sure shaadi nahi hogi.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

What if Ruhi realizes Abhira is Akshara’s daughter and has a change of heart smiley37

Gooddays thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

What if Ruhi realizes Abhira is Akshara’s daughter and has a change of heart smiley37

haan change of heart like killing her.... We don't mindsmiley36

secret hai I can't tellsmiley13

Tumlog mujhpe trust nahi kartesmiley19

Rumaal wedding pe bhi sabse sure main thi ki shaadi nahi hogi. I still remember jitni negativity thi yaah. smiley36 abhi bhi I'm very sure shaadi nahi hogi.

Ok so this is umeed speaking ...... main apna umeed tumhare umeed pe lgagke baiti husmiley36

But why would they waste the expose now ? Kuch toh gadbad hai..they won’t spend this money on the expose either ..so will Ruhi get away with it or change her mind at the last minute or something ? I doubt she will get exposed now somehow ..she’s the PL and not a sidey or a vamp after all..they won’t sideline her for long ..and her presence is required for Tamasha at PH after Abhira enters ..so …

What will she achieve even if she gets married to Armaan? Wo already shadi-shuda hai, fir dobara shaadi toh null and void hai. What the hell is she even planning?? Aisa toh nahi DKP planning her as Armaan patni for Mon, tue, Wed and Rohit patni for Thu, Fri, Sat. Sunday will be off because woh thak jaegi nasmiley42