Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

She will swap Abhira with herself during the suhagraatsmiley37 Armaan's sanctity is in great dangersmiley19

Armaan waise looks too hot to resist esp in blues and whites… that blue shirt in precap make go day dreaming smiley43smiley42

But what's your Ummeed?? I want to figure it out since yesterdaysmiley39

shaadi nahi hogi, they'll expose Ruhi and shaadi will get Halted for a few days. They'll have a proper haldi and then wedding

OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Better they don't do that.They only shows crap in that department.Anupama main Onam bolke Kerala Tamil culture mix ki thi .it's so weird to see you know

I didnt see epis.. Just watched that dance reel shared by Aurra and Gaurav.. Anuj's costume was really for Onam???🙆‍♂️I dont think anyone would dress up like that for Onam in Keralasmiley44smiley44
Edited by OliviaP - 5 days ago
OliviaP thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Fortnight

shaadi nahi hogi, they'll expose Ruhi and shaadi will get Halted for a few days. They'll have a proper haldi and then wedding

Romit ki post dekhne ke baadh meri umeed dim ho rahi hainsmiley19smiley19

She will swap Abhira with herself during the suhagraatsmiley37 Armaan's sanctity is in great dangersmiley19

Toh Armaan kya bin ghunghat uthaye ho shuru ho jayega

Abhira ko door se sungh lete haa

Ohgod! thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

I think Ruhi's game is up!! She will surely get exposed now.. but I'm unsure if they'll halt wedding for a few days smiley19

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Too much to asksmiley37 Didi expose hone nahi wali wo abhi sambhog karegi Armaan ke saath dekh lenasmiley16 Fir Rohit ko udaegi apne world class driving skills se... Uske baad use Mrs. Armaan poddar banne se koi nahi rok payegasmiley31

Originally posted by: OliviaP

I didnt see epis.. Just watched that dance reel shared by Aurra and Gaurav.. Anuj's costume was really for Onam???🙆‍♂️I dont think anyone dress up like that for Onam in Keralasmiley44smiley44

What else?Kerala saree for Anu aunty and Tamil get up for Anuj uncle.in background Tamil songs toosmiley37

Edited by elizamerin - 5 days ago

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Toh Armaan kya bin ghunghat uthaye ho shuru ho jayega

Abhira ko door se sungh lete haa

She will spike his milksmiley42
Digastric thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Yeh romit kitna excited hai bhai😠 koi batao vusko vuski biwi dulhan bani hai