Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Bech kar apne shradh ke kharche ke liye FD karwa le pagal budhiyasmiley7

1st white day should be senseless Vidya’s .KV still looks like a saint in front this ghatiya woman . She should stop addressing herself as maa just not for Abhira ,Armaan but Rohit too. she only deserves a selfish n psycho daughter like Ruhi who can udao her anytime with her driving skills .

From this to Evil Vidya , what a downfall DKP

https://x.com/Shweta231294/status/1836300340175487090

Edited by Chaitu.V - 4 days ago
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Originally posted by: Fortnight

1000052309.jpg

If you want to post pictures from your device's gallery then click on upload photos and then you can post any picture from your gallery

Thank you so much. :)

Meri aakhri umeed is Armaan. Agar shaadi ho rahi hoti toh kuxh na kuch hint zaroor deta. Ruhi reveal+AbhiMaan wedding. Sabse zyada excited and khush wahi hota

Solitudelover thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rash_H

https://x.com/RajRomit/status/1836302146930647191?t=q3Q1NRkVZ5P3dYkMouL9uQ&s=19

Main iss show ko sirf disappoint hone keliye hi dekhne aayi husmiley19..... I am not liking this

I am actually busy, but was curious to see the current positivity levels of Team Umeed.. Lo and beholdsmiley37smiley37

Fortnight and Derry_Girl.... Remember what the ss guy said.. Aakhri phere tak kuch bhi ho sakta hai.... Umeed mat chodnasmiley37

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

After Maharashtrian gauri puja, Himachali Nath, Rajasthani Mama bhat and Punjabi Sangeet can we expect a simple South Indian temple wedding??? Can be refreshing and something uniquesmiley2

Better they don't do that.They only shows crap in that department.Anupama main Onam bolke Kerala Tamil culture mix ki thi .it's so weird to see you know

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

they really had garvita in the same exact fit for what? a stupid ass dream smiley7

She will swap Abhira with herself during the suhagraatsmiley37 Armaan's sanctity is in great dangersmiley19
Edited by Debospeaks - 4 days ago
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

I might be biased because I think Akshara Maheshwari is the most beautiful bride in Rishtaverse …but I think Abhira looks sweet enough ..at least it is not ugly like that Gangaur lehenga ..simple but sweet enough ..and I think Samriddhi does simple better than anything very heavy!

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

Ruhis going straight to mental,asylum after her bride swapping kaand is revealed…😂..so you better leave her team,quickly.‘😂

Arre I was telling it to Fortnight, coz unhe laga Ruhi ka team would be lucky for themsmiley36

Originally posted by: elizamerin

Better they don't do that.They only shows crap in that department.Anupama main Onam bolke Kerala Tamil culture mix ki thi .it's so weird to see you know

That's why I said simple temple wedding without going deep into cultural intricacies.
Khayali_pulao thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Armaan (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Soooo their haldi is just gaal se gaal milao smiley22

I wanted something like MishBir and laga de but DKP is up for ruining all typical moments…. Mehendi done now haldi

ok I m going back to see MishBir haldi