Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: Rishabal693

I still have UMEED that this is just for a promo shoot 🤡

main bhi tumhare saath hu. Aakhri tak umeed nahi chhodenge ✊🏻

Originally posted by: elizamerin

No spoiler.But wo lehenga dekhke mujhe nahi lagta wo shaadi hogi.Isse ache lehenga other shows main side characters pehente hainsmiley37

Haan but Abhira was supposed to wear Akshu's manhus lehenga na??? Which fossil wanted to gift her, what about that?? It was not pink as far as I know.
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

How has no one noticed that Ruhi is wearing the exact same clothes as Abhira, from head to toe including the jewellery? Yeh kya ho raha hai idhar?

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

sirf 2 percent umeed bachi hai ki shaadi nahi hogi

they really had garvita in the same exact fit for what? a stupid ass dream smiley7

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Can anyone help me with how to post photos please?

1000052309.jpg

If you want to post pictures from your device's gallery then click on upload photos and then you can post any picture from your gallery

Why_though thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Both Armaan and Abhira are looking good! So glad it’s not blue and much better than Rumaal wedding outfit! I absolutely hated that blue outfit and blue beads necklace Armaan was wearing.. he is such a handsome man even then it looked bad on him.. I don’t have any complaints for Abhira’s outfit too.. she looks like a beautiful bride unlike the Roohi didi wearing the same costume looking like Annabelle waiting to haunt everyone .. Don’t know if the wedding is happening or not, identity reveal happening or not, Roohi getting exposed or not.. but both are looking good!!

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

Haan but Abhira was supposed to wear Akshu's manhus lehenga na??? Which fossil wanted to gift her, what about that?? It was not pink as far as I know.

This is not that lehnga.designwise it's not matching I think.acha hua wo nahi pehna .Don't know story main it will be the same only. And also Starplus conducted a poll to choose colour of lehenga.winner was red.i don't know they will consider it or not

Edited by elizamerin - 4 days ago

After Maharashtrian gauri puja, Himachali Nath, Rajasthani Mama bhat and Punjabi Sangeet can we expect a simple South Indian temple wedding??? Can be refreshing and something uniquesmiley2

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Soooo their haldi is just gaal se gaal milao smiley22

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

they really had garvita in the same exact fit for what? a stupid ass dream smiley7

it can't be a dream ffs. They can't show a dream sequence of RuMaal on AbhiMaan's wedding day. Agar yeh sab hua toh ho gaya mera. Bhaad mein jaye dkpsmiley7