Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

actually Armaan not turning up at the wedding would be a great way to recreate the IPK track, where Khushi is adamant that Arav will arrive at the mandap, even after the guests leave and the family tells her to let go. Eventually Arnaav does come, and its a wonderful sequence.

However, as I do not want the wedding rn, yeh sab nahi chahiye smiley36

Then I dint get anyone to share it with .But when you bring that topic,I want to say to someone that I dint like khushi's lehenga 's colour code thensmiley36smiley36

Originally posted by: Indira1211

so much drama has been happening to them,during what supposed to be the happiest time of their lives..that they are exhausted..best thing would be for them to get married ..then go away for a 2 months honeymoon to recuperate from the trauma..and just have time for themselves…and when they return they should consider living in their own house…or even with the goenkas for a while…they need time out from,the podaars and podaars house.’

Not just them and we too need time out from pagal poddar’s and their toxicity but it’s not going to happen so soon and 2 months honeymoon 😂, DKP last season mein kangal ho gaya hai , they gave horrible lehanga to Abhira for the wedding ,and i hope n don’t want wedding to happen in that sasta lehanga and chudali suhangan also wearing the same lehanga. SS guy said they will have a grand wedding ,also Armaan is missing and many articles saying he has been kidnapped ,so hopefully shadi nahi hogi.

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Nope. In gen 2, Naira left Kartik waiting at the mandap because she forgot that she had a wedding to go to and ended up at the hospital instead. She was then diagnosed with a blood clot in the brain and she did her level best to push Kartik away without divulging her medical condition because she wanted to save him the heartbreak or losing her or living with the fact that she would not remember him. Since they are Kaira coded, Armaan being left at the altar has higher chances since it happened to his nana sasur 👀

the spoiler is Armaan not turning up ..so ..and technically Armaan has already been left at the altar once when Abhira was kidnapped by Kaveri ..so they’re not going to repeat that
Edited by sharadrocks - 4 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Dekhkar kya karungi?ye look bhi waste honewala hainsmiley37

Edited by elizamerin - 4 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Nope. In gen 2, Naira left Kartik waiting at the mandap because she forgot that she had a wedding to go to and ended up at the hospital instead. She was then diagnosed with a blood clot in the brain and she did her level best to push Kartik away without divulging her medical condition because she wanted to save him the heartbreak or losing her or living with the fact that she would not remember him. Since they are Kaira coded, Armaan being left at the altar has higher chances since it happened to his nana sasur 👀

This came to my mind cause they have shown Abhira have medical issues recently as well. A hospital track would be ideal for getting enough time to clear up the mess before a proper wedding. But smiley39

kuch bolne layak bacha kaha hai. Dkp ko jo jo gaaliyan deni hai woh yaad karke aati hu ruko
sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

wah I kinda got it right ..not Rani pink but peachish pink is still close 💃

Rishta brides ki shaadi red lehenge mein hi hoti haismiley13

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

Rishta brides ki shaadi red lehenge mein hi hoti haismiley13