Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

actually Armaan not turning up at the wedding would be a great way to recreate the IPK track, where Khushi is adamant that Arav will arrive at the mandap, even after the guests leave and the family tells her to let go. Eventually Arnaav does come, and its a wonderful sequence.

However, as I do not want the wedding rn, yeh sab nahi chahiye smiley36

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Mods, if we want to discuss previous episodes and not that particular day’s, which is the thread to use ..if you think the BTS thread is not the right place, please provide a thread for the same or indicate which other thread is to be used

Edited by sharadrocks - 4 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fortnight

https://x.com/ishqbulawa/status/1836296922455540021?t=VllAO22EnucI0t4UTkSsZg&s=19

That smug smile on his facesmiley37

Isliye main chahti hu iska ek aur baat kate. Ek aur baar shaadi ruk jayesmiley42

iskey baad cycle se ghar jayega namoona kahika smiley37smiley37

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

vaise idk about whatever others have been saying, but i didn't mean armaan is forcing abhira to do anything. In fact, he always makes sure to give her a choice. But considering the last two episodes, I do not feel that they both are in the mental state to get married in a day, especially as that is supposed to be among the happiest day of their lives.

so much drama has been happening to them,during what supposed to be the happiest time of their lives..that they are exhausted..best thing would be for them to get married ..then go away for a 2 months honeymoon to recuperate from the trauma..and just have time for themselves…and when they return they should consider living in their own house…or even with the goenkas for a while…they need time out from,the podaars and podaars house.’
Shineeeee thumbnail
Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/165859737

Yeh wale pe DT warning mili that they will shut down the thread

What do the mods even want more from us??? We already have way too many restrictions and now this!!!!! smiley21

Like seriously mods are getting worked up because people are chatting??? Who even comes up with this rule of 150 pages? So is it the forum limit??

With each increasing level beginner > Explorer > Navigator, we get to make more posts/comments per day. Hey mods, how exactly you guys think we'll spend it? Of course by chatting!!!!!

We're oscillating between Rank 1 and 2, because people are interacting. Put a ban on chatting and forget top ranks ✨

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

Has there been a history of a Rishta FL being left standing at the mantap for whatever reason ..I only know gen 1…so ???

i don't think so.

2 words

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Has there been a history of a Rishta FL being left standing at the mantap for whatever reason ..I only know gen 1…so ???

Nope. In gen 2, Naira left Kartik waiting at the mandap because she forgot that she had a wedding to go to and ended up at the hospital instead. She was then diagnosed with a blood clot in the brain and she did her level best to push Kartik away without divulging her medical condition because she wanted to save him the heartbreak or losing her or living with the fact that she would not remember him. Since they are Kaira coded, Armaan being left at the altar has higher chances since it happened to his nana sasur 👀

Edited by mysticxmyth - 4 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

so much drama has been happening to them,during what supposed to be the happiest time of their lives..that they are exhausted..best thing would be for them to get married ..then go away for a 2 months honeymoon to recuperate from the trauma..and just have time for themselves…and when they return they should consider living in their own house…or even with the goenkas for a while…they need time out from,the podaars and podaars house.’

I want them to move out. Have wanted them to do so since the start. But mere want se hota kya hain, ghoom phir k poddar k pagalkhane mai he jaana hai

it only happened in the previous gen because the bridegroom died ..so agar Armaan ka patta katne wala hai toh that’s a possibility !

kitni pyaari pyaari KPs hai aapkismiley37