Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Naira (Gen 2)

Posted: 4 days ago

https://x.com/faverryyy/status/1836260536448680109?s=46

How self centered and vile must you be to make a young girl’s fertility issues about ego and being the choice for the son over her?

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Fortnight

agar Abhira se shaadi ho rahi hoti toh bts deta kuch na kuch. Also i feel like bhot behtareen sherwani di hogi. Dikhane layak bhi nahi hogi jo

Flower ya vegetable is baar kya hoga.

Most of the energy Armaan ke groom outfit me hamesha dhikathe hai smiley37

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

How self centered and vile must you be to make a young girl’s fertility issues about ego and being the choice for the son over her?

The same girl who was literally begging for her to speak up when rohit and kaveri were on their sautela spree. And what did she do? A big fat nothing. Aaj bada bete and uskey vansh par pyaar aa raha hai smiley39

Edited by A_Derry_Girl - 4 days ago
Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mysticxmyth

Kaveri also mellow down today..But this lady smiley7smiley39

Apsvenky thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharadrocks

but that’s the whole point ..if they were still discussing the idea of getting married, it would make sense to wait and consider or whatever if that is what they want ..the fact is the wedding is happening in the next two days ..and both the bride and groom are perfectly willing but for this issue..so where’s the crime in going ahead with the wedding and dealing with whatever comes thereafter together as a couple ..this is just one more issue for the Poddars to taunt Abhira ..if she’s ready to face them no matter what, why should it matter ..secondly, her issue is Armaan’s happiness ..and that has been taken off the table by Armaan himself in expressing his desire to marry her ..so what is the whole idea of calling off the wedding really ?

Exactly. I dont get the people who want to call out Armaan, saying he is forcing Abhira. Kahaan pe force kar raha hai yaar - all he did was tell her that he would be waiting for her at the madap and it is her choice if she wants to marry him. Waise bhi saari taiyyari hui hai and it was their haldi, all he did was go ahead with it because he wants to marry Abhira knowing everything. Again in this case also, Armaan is showing his priorities and choices very clearly to Abhira - he wants her in sickness & health, and there is nothing wrong in him being very clear in his approach for that.

Har baar yeh banda choice Abhira pe chodta hai, phir bhi gaali bho wohi khaata hai - yaar yeh kya hai

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As a fellow team ruhi member you know my armaans and umeeds. Ussey aagey kuch nahi bolungi, iss weekend tak mera manifestation related maun vrat hai smiley22

arey tu ruhi team mein agayi fufa ji royenge 😭
Apsvenky thumbnail

https://x.com/RajRomit/status/1836279702304247840?t=DMk3UMXW8UUdordkbqcfoQ&s=19

Yeh PH nahi lag raha mujhe. Alag venue mein shoot ho raha hai kya. Agar shaadi karni hi hai toh kapde thode better toh de dete kam se kam. Shaadi nahi honi chahiye!!!!

Din badal gaya, Thread badal gayi - lekin aapka rant wahi ka wahin - shaadi nahi hone chahiyesmiley36

Apsvenky thumbnail

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Also, Rohit Purohit has gone too silent on the bts i fear smiley39

Mera dar bhi wahi hai - yeh bande ki silence is killing me

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

arey tu ruhi team mein agayi fufa ji royenge 😭

woh samjh jaayenge. Unpai ruhi ki coffee ka nasha kuch zyada he chadh gaya. smiley42

Apsvenky thumbnail

agar Abhira se shaadi ho rahi hoti toh bts deta kuch na kuch. Also i feel like bhot behtareen sherwani di hogi. Dikhane layak bhi nahi hogi jo

Haan lekin last time pe chamkeeli suit main bhi bande ne risk uthakar bheja tha hum subko uska look trolling ke liye - is baar aise kya reason hai itna radio silence ke liye