Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 days ago

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

I do not even care about the family now. Kids or no kids sari umar idhar humiliation he jhelna hai. Abhira wanted kaveri to dance at her sangeet after she pulled off that pathetic pre nup stunt smiley39

I only want Armaan and Abhira to be happy at the least at their wedding. But clearly having biological children is very important to both of them. For two episodes they look like they got some world ending news, so how does it makes sense to get married in this mental state. smiley44

Armaan ko bohot jaldi hai ab Abhira se shaadhi karne ka...Ruhi also seems so desperate to marry Armaan if that dressup is for brideswap without thinking she is already married and uska Pathi is alive... the clash may not be end with a good note ...

Edited by Visszz - 4 days ago
Rainbow_Girl thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Apsvenky

He wants to be with her in this phase but he also knows that giving her a choice means she will never think for herself, but for him and the family.

This is his way of giving her a better choice so that for once she thinks of herself and chooses him so that they can be together through this phase

Yes,

Also I feel he is fed up. After realization of his love, he is continuously chanting I love abhira. Har baar poddars, mainly dadi, beech mein aa jaate hain, when abhira forgave him dadi ne zabardasti divorce karwa di, then when he left house dadi ne kidnap karwa liya abhira ko. It's as if sabko apni manmaani karni hain nobody cares about his feelings

He knows if he further delays it uski family hi abhira ko usse dur kar denge, now situation is more complicated, as abhira herself might step back. Toh he might have fed up with all the things happening around it. Though I want him to reject him the idea of staying with family, even if abhira suggests for their own mental peace. For sure vidya roti hui aayegi if she feels armaan is planning to stay away from family.

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Visszz

Armaan ko bohot jaldi hai ab Abhira de shaadhi karne ka...Ruhi also seems so desperate to marry Armaan if that dressup is for brideswap without thinking she is already married and uska Pathi is alive... the clash may not be end with a good note ...

Ruhi ko toh armaan ka sahara banna hai smiley42 Her umeed is bigger than the sahara dessert, pati uskey samney kuch nahi smiley27

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

Ruhi ko toh armaan ka sahara banna hai smiley42 Her umeed is bigger than the sahara dessert, pati uskey samney kuch nahi smiley27

I was confused, sahara bankar milega kya?? 🤷‍♀️

Atmost he might say thank you, you are truly good person & my best friend. Isse zyada kya hoga?? smiley5

Edited by Rainbow_Girl - 4 days ago
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

https://x.com/flozzcandyy/status/1836255638030086269

Manisha is the only existing parent fit to be called a mother this gen

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

I was confused, sahara bankar milega kya?? 🤷‍♀️

Atmost he might say thank you, you are truly good person & my best friend. Isse zyada kya hoga?? smiley5

Uskey liye 10 step plan k monologue ka wait karo smiley42 ghar mai rat poison toh hoga he rohit k chai mai milaney kliye

Rainbow_Girl thumbnail

https://x.com/flozzcandyy/status/1836255638030086269

Manisha is the only existing parent fit to be called a mother this gen

List mein rohit ko add karna tha chachi sa. Sab usko kyun bhool jaate hain🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️

A_Derry_Girl thumbnail

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Rainbow_Girl

List mein rohit ko add karna tha chachi sa. Sab usko kyun bhool jaate hain🙆‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Bold: This includes the audience as well smiley36

Vaise, even the chorus gang spoke up and made valid points today. Rohit bhaisabh ka bas ek kaam hai to keep his biwi in check, woh bhi theek se nahi hota smiley39

sharadrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Team Critics

Armaan’s is clearly a case of damned if I do, damned if I don’t..if he had told Abhira that they should take time out to introspect, take medical opinions etc and figure everything out and then proceed with the wedding, he’d have been lynched on SM for being an insensitive, selfish clod ..is waiting going to change their feelings for each other..it isn’t ..is it going change their circumstances beyond coming up with solutions ..Armaan is surely intelligent enough to know that sometimes medicine may not have solutions …does it matter to his choice of marrying Abhira ..it doesn’t ..so when they were ready to start their life as a married couple, why should they now give haters and naysayers the pleasure of getting their way for no real reason …the fact is the whole world ( which in Rishtaverse is effectively the Poddars and the Goenkas..but well) is going to turn up at the mantap..and they’re going to be told what ? And will Abhira feel all better in two days to take the right decisions ..she is steeped in her own misery right now ..and thinking only of giving Armaan his happiness ..now it is upon Armaan to say where his happiness lies ..and by telling her that they will get married no matter and that he will wait for his bride, he has clearly stated that she is his happiness …would the Poddars have been sweetness and light if this issue had not come up ..no they wouldn’t ..they’d have just found other reasons to taunt and demean them ..so issues like where they will live and what they will do should have been discussed earlier itself..when it never mattered then, why bring it up now ..Madhav is a bloody fool .. if he knows his family so well, why was he dancing at the sangeet .. he should’ve brought out his white board and given Abhira another list of issues that she should consider and challenge Armaan over before getting married ..

Beyond all this, the writing is so clearly intended to manipulate and trigger ….after the last two or three episodes, expecting logic, rational thinking or sensitivity from the writers is ……. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Edited by sharadrocks - 4 days ago