Posted: 29 days ago

Good morning everyone! I have a small friendly suggestion for you all my friends. I love visiting the forum and peeping into the upcoming tracks , bts of abhimaan. I had started watching because I loves abhira's positivity and how happy she is even though she had nothing . But the recent track is suchthat she has stopped being happy. I feel most of the girls who are watching should stop watching . Instead of getting entertained and adoring the love story. We are feeling sad, frustrated. It's so traumatizing for us. We watch fiction because the world is already so negative and many people actually face this. Please drop a msg if you agree with me. I would love to know what you all think.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reeyacute thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khanmiss

Good morning everyone! I have a small friendly suggestion for you all my friends. I love visiting the forum and peeping into the upcoming tracks , bts of abhimaan. I had started watching because I loves abhira's positivity and how happy she is even though she had nothing . But the recent track is suchthat she has stopped being happy. I feel most of the girls who are watching should stop watching . Instead of getting entertained and adoring the love story. We are feeling sad, frustrated. It's so traumatizing for us. We watch fiction because the world is already so negative and many people actually face this. Please drop a msg if you agree with me. I would love to know what you all think.

I agree wirh you...totally

The day Abhira entered Poddars house...she wrote her doomsday...but believe me no show is worth watching in ITV

barbieflora thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6

I agree.

And the thing is, we are getting all riled up for fictional characters and we don't even realize that we're hampering our own mental peace.

Subah subah uth ke dusro ke ghar ka kalesh dekh rahe hai and apna BP high kar rahe hai.

I stopped watching the show a long time back. And now I have stopped reading the updates.

It's not worth it.

ItvDrama thumbnail

Agree with you… it’s traumatic and downright disgusting what once a happy-go-lucky girl has been reduced to. What’s more frustrating is to see how the whole issue has been derailed to focus on the adoption and the ML’s childhood trauma. They have already established multiple times in the last 10 months that the ML has a pathetic family, why again make this about the ML again? The girl is 23 years old, has always seen the worst phase of her life and she gets biggest shock of her life and there isn’t a single support system for her, not a single friend even with whom she can share her pain. As contrived as that family is, at least the ML has some kind of support system, but this girl is left all alone every single time to handle her heartbreak.

Imagine your whole existence being reduced to your ability to procreate, that’s a pathetic thought process. I am totally aware ITV is regressive, but this much? I wasn’t aware or maybe my hibernation from ITV has shocked me.

I know seriously. I so wished they showed the story from abhira's point of view. I always wanted the story to be like that. Abhira's journey of finding a family with her lovely nature. I wish they could bring back the writing that naira's character had the aura of solving problems for others rather than being stuck in own problems . She is the heroine I wanted her to solve the problems of others. Larger than life story telling with fun sequences like krish track. That was my personal favorite.
Posted: 28 days ago

Na na there is no trauma watching this show

Troll this show as it deserves. No character in this show is stan worthy. So why bother loving them and hating on them when actors are working for salary.

If you want to learn something learn how to not conduct yourself in real life, how not to treat family, how to live and chose your life. We have two options, either shift to better content or laugh at stupidity of Itv. Don't let it get in your head it's not worth it.