olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 months ago

I will be shutting down my some of the stories and writing new ones.Most of them would be AU (Alternate Universe) Abhimaan......

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Please consider continuing your story to a proper ending before starting new ones

As a loyal reader, I have been patiently waiting for you to write new chapters for all your stories and for you to say shutting down doesn’t make me feel good.

olsen_124 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know but I have 2 issues .... One I want to explore alternate Universe AbhiMaan.....

And second I am a law student and start my work very soon which means I won't be active that much so you know I can't commit.to.something I won't be able to do

8Lucky88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Are you able to update one story at a time along with writing a new one?

Or can you please add one last chapter to finish your original stories?

Why would you start so many stories when you knew you weren’t able to commit?

Respectfully- It’s kind of similar to show - so sad to see abhira treatment in the show. By reading your stories it gave another perspective and I enjoyed reading about abhimaan. Now it is so easy for you to say you are shutting down. Knowing this you should have only wrote 1 story at a time but you currently have 3+ stories with multiple parts.

I am just a reader so I shared my thoughts with you, ultimately it is your decision