KP on the current track: AA to leave PH??

Honey-Friend thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Posted: 2 months ago

KP Part 1:

Abhira and Armaan were both heartbroken after Dadisa's order. Armaan was torn between his family and his Abhira, while Abhira was devastated at the thought of leaving Armaan forever. She tried to console herself by reminding herself that she was supposed to leave after one year anyway, but the thought only increased her pain. As for Armaan, he was battling with his heart, torn between two halves that he couldn't reconcile. He knew that no matter which half won, he would be the one who lost. Ruhi called Abhira his "zimmedari," but Armaan refused to see her that way. Abhira was much more than that to him. She was his friend, his family, his person, his "Saathi." The thought of living without her was annihilating itself. 

Armaan couldn't understand what was happening to him. Why even the thoughts of Abhira going away stifled him? Why does the thought of not returning to her every day after work make him dejected? Why the absence of her laughter robbed him of his happiness? Why the lack of her presence in his life when he battled with the wretched world, made him enervated? When did she become a necessity for his survival? And why? She was supposed to leave him in a year anyway. Then why did he feel he was on the verge of nothingness? 

Abhira was aware of Armaan's affliction. The desolation in his eyes wounded her. She berated herself for creating problems in his life again. Despite everything, Armaan was always there for her. However, she failed to stand strong with him. Instead, she stood against him. She contested him when she should have conceded. It was her battle against the injustice faced by the unfortunate villagers. But in her zeal for justice, she forgot the only person who made her strong enough to fight them. Apart from her mother, Armaan was the only person who considered her a person. She knew she was his responsibility, a burden. But he never made her feel like one.

A raging thunderstorm was wreaking havoc in Armaan's heart when Abhira approached him in his bedroom. The heartache of leaving Armaan ravaged her insides. Even so, she would rather die than see him be crushed under such obligation. The weight of his responsibilities was destroying him. She looked at the wall where the family picture was hanging. The echo of her small wish to hand their picture made her smile ruefully. It felt like a memory from another lifetime.   How fast the night changes. A few days ago, she and Dadisa danced to the tune of a beautiful folk song together, while now she was the one who ordered her to leave them and Poddar's house altogether. 

Armaan looked at the tear-stained face of Abhira. She looked like a morning flower, freshly bathed in dew drops. He couldn't recall anyone who looked this pretty while crying. He knew she was terrified, just like he was. He took her cold digits within his hands to instill some of the almost depleted courage. A gentle press on her slender fingers made her smile. Armaan could never let that smile go from his life. He could never abandon this person whose only fault was to defend those hapless peasants. Yes, in her quest for righteousness, she made an error of judgment. But that doesn't make her unworthy of love, care, family, or relations. That makes her human. How could you desert the same person with whom you have made the most beautiful memories? Armaan couldn't. He never could. 

"Armaan!" Abhira's soft trembling voice reached him. 

"Armaan! I have to leave Armaan! I understand your dilemma and I am extremely apologetic for putting you in such a terrible situation. Trust me, I have never meant for this to blow up in such a way. In the beginning, I just wanted to help Dadisa clear her name and bring justice to those poor people. I never meant to oppose Dadisa. I never meant to offend you. I never meant to cause pain to you. That would be the last thing I would ever do. I am sorry for causing so much trouble for you. I am sorry for repeatedly making mistakes. I never wanted to make things harder for you Armaan. I could never do that."

"Dadisa, Ruhi, and Vidya Maa are right, you know. I don't understand relationships or familial bonds. I tend to be outspoken and blunt, and I am not seeking sympathy. I am simply stating that this is who I am and have always been. It's the reason why your family and I didn't see eye to eye in Mussoorie, and it hasn't changed since I've been here. I have always been an outsider. 

But you don't have to be. You don't have to let go of the love you have earned so painstakingly over the years. You don't have to leave the people you care about. I have already put you through so much pain, and I refuse to do it anymore. You have already done so much for me. You fought for me against your family and the world, took care of me, and brought happiness back into my life when I thought it was gone forever. You brightened my world, and I can't bear to extinguish the light in yours."

"Don't worry about me or my safety, Armaan! Yuvraj is in jail, and I'm sure he will stay there for years to come. I will find a hostel and continue my studies from there. I'll manage on my own. And if I ever need anything, I know how to reach you. Trust me, everything will be okay. I'm going to miss you so much, Armaan, but things will be better this way. You'll be okay, and you'll be able to move on from this nameless relationship that we share. I'm sorry, really sorry for putting you in such a tough spot." Abhira couldn't go on anymore.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

olsen_124 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 5

Loved it !!

Jhanak1234 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Good ... Very nice 

Milalal27 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

smiley19smiley19 

wonderfully written.

smiley27

Srijeeta06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Bahut hi acha khyali pulao hain Mou.