Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

he was never a good brother , it was only Sitara who thought he will never betray her coz they are real siblings ... uski baaton se ya actions se kabhi nhi laga ki he actually loves his sister ... he is chamcha of taai ...

Zohaib is a bad brother and a bad bad person... chee

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Posted: 2 hours ago

What's the tea people? Episode

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Queeen

What's the tea people? Episode

epi 62 is out and it is damn good ... junaid and saba convo was very meaningful , now she will understand what sitara is going through ..

salar and sitara scenes were wow .. the way he said sorry coz he was late .. and their bedroom scene was also very cute ...

I am waiting for next epi ...

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

epi 62 is out and it is damn good ... junaid and saba convo was very meaningful , now she will understand what sitara is going through ..

salar and sitara scenes were wow .. the way he said sorry coz he was late .. and their bedroom scene was also very cute ...

I am waiting for next epi ...

Awww thank u... I'm excited

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

Awww thank u... I'm excited

both episodes were good ... Sitara is conflicted on which salar to believe .. the one who said to his nani that she is his zid or this one who will work to provide for her ...

I like that she chose to believe in salar , though she said that she is pretending but we can see that she is not ... smiley42

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Precap is mind-blowing .. smiley42

sitara ko patana sabse simple tha .. all she ever wanted was love and respect not money ... previously she said yes to salar just because he protected her and gave his shawl to her ... and now that salar is working just for her , yha ladki pighal gyi ... bade time baad maine smiley sitara dekhi .. her eyes were sparkling

Edited by Priyankaakdha - an hour ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/icw9S1ehKVa9WxHa/?mibextid=qi2Omg

- tomorrow's episodes teaser smiley27

Edited by Priyankaakdha - an hour ago
LadyD thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 57 minutes ago

Originally posted by: princessjojo

one could argue that she doesn’t know real love when she sees it because she has only experienced rejection, manipulation, secondary gain as an organ at her maika . As Nani says when she realizes she is worthy of love and starts loving herself, she will see that an other person (Salar) can and does have true love for her

honestly she needs to leave Zohaib and never look back until he comes groveling to her and probably not even then. He told Salar they committed a sin. Well what about murder, abuse, gambling, lying

zoya once does tell Sitara exactly same thing. She asks if sitara has ever seen true love.

I think she was upset after knowing about Salar giving money to Salman as she started doubting whether it was real love or show off of power & money with manipulation. As she had said her confidence to face people came from love which was shaken once she knew about money. She would have gotten over it & seen Salar’s action as love eventually if not for hearing Salar tell his Nani that he married her as a challenge

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Posted: 46 minutes ago

How karma is getting nimi back smiley35

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Posted: 45 minutes ago

Mera shazada salar apni bv k liye kuch bhi kar sakta hy . Osky khilaf ik word bhi nhi sune ga .. n now Sitara too seems to respect him a lil finally ..smiley9

and that do do janaze man chill out darao tou nhi smiley44

Edited by Queeen - 44 minutes ago