Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

I don't think tahir is manipulative. He has been up front with Sitara and told her he'll nvr accept her as Salar's wife. It's like they have a grudging respect for one another, but at the same time Sitara is wart of him too

merko toh kam hi bhrosa ho rha h ispe... smiley39
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

I would have agreed with you if we were talking about character like Meerab from tere bin but here i really liked Sitara's character ... all this MU comes from that phone call (nani-salar convo) and she is facing all humiliation and insults just because salar gave money to salman...so she do have a valid reason for her anger ... she is lashing out on salar because nobody is questioning him about money issue but instead everybody keeps questioning her about her character , that she is a gold digger , that she is low class , or ab toh prostitute tk bol dia bhai usko..

i love that Sitara's character is intelligent ... she knows about tahir's manipulation , family politics , sahiba , nimmi ... she is not bevkuf ....she is not trusting anybody blindly even salar ... she knows how to buy her time .. ab toh she has also calm down after taking Nanis advise ...

dekho MU toh daalega hi writer nahi toh story nhi banegi but as a girl i really don't like it when they show FL being stupid and ignorant ... atleast i can relate with sitara's characters and story.... mentally kitni strong dikhai h .. i like her attitude towards life , flow m chalti h life ke ...

I connect with Meerab's character. She has been shown a little aggressive from the beginning. And the turn of events made her behave in a certain way. As the drama itself is more on intense romance, more viewers took Murtasim's side as he is the one who showed the romantic gestures from the starting.

I am not following this drama from the marriage episode. I liked their scenes in the initial episodes.

I don't connect with the reasoning of Salar giving money co-related to him buying Sitara. I can't make sense of it. How is it related to Sitara's izzat? Salar came up with a plan of giving money to Salman to make him back off from the wedding. How did it make to the conclusion of him buying Sitara? Who is Salman? Her father, her brother or her husband or her guardian? He is just a distant cousin to her. I don't think that he(Salar) did that big of a mistake here. Why do they even care about what others are interpreting/saying regarding this money? They can argue that did the people see Salar giving money to Salman? Or even if he gave money why do they think that Salar bought Sitara? Who is Salman to sell Sitara? It can be that as a friend and to be in-laws Salar helped Salman settle down. With this money or without it some people are going to call Sitara gold-digger considering the difference in their financial status.

More than the story it is the story-telling that is what makes viewer enjoy the drama. For a viewer, they want to sit and watch some romance in the midst of all the drama and that is like a relief but it's only giving drama from every side and Sitara on surface level at present is difficult to watch for some viewers.

Edited by pressu - 2 hours ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

My only prob with miss star shine is that she can forgive mf zohaib for plotting a murder literally he still treats her like crap on the other hand she can't forgive salar for once who treats her like a queen ... stupid bish

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Queeen

My only prob with miss star shine is that she can forgive mf zohaib for plotting a murder literally he still treats her like crap on the other hand she can't forgive salar for once who treats her like a queen ... stupid bish

one could argue that she doesn’t know real love when she sees it because she has only experienced rejection, manipulation, secondary gain as an organ at her maika . As Nani says when she realizes she is worthy of love and starts loving herself, she will see that an other person (Salar) can and does have true love for her

honestly she needs to leave Zohaib and never look back until he comes groveling to her and probably not even then. He told Salar they committed a sin. Well what about murder, abuse, gambling, lying

Edited by princessjojo - 2 hours ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

smiley37

ladki jazbaadi ho jati h bhai ko leke smiley37

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

I connect with Meerab's character. She has been shown a little aggressive from the beginning. And the turn of events made her behave in a certain way. As the drama itself is more on intense romance, more viewers took Murtasim's side as he is the one who showed the romantic gestures from the starting.

I am not following this drama from the marriage episode. I liked their scenes in the initial episodes.

I don't connect with the reasoning of Salar giving money co-related to him buying Sitara. I can't make sense of it. How is it related to Sitara's izzat? Salar came up with a plan of giving money to Salman to make him back off from the wedding. How did it make to the conclusion of him buying Sitara? Who is Salman? Her father, her brother or her husband or her guardian? He is just a distant cousin to her. I don't think that he(Salar) did that big of a mistake here. Why do they even care about what others are interpreting/saying regarding this money? They can argue that did the people see Salar giving money to Salman? Or even if he gave money why do they think that Salar bought Sitara? Who is Salman to sell Sitara? It can be that as a friend and to be in-laws Salar helped Salman settle down. With this money or without it some people are going to call Sitara gold-digger considering the difference in their financial status.

More than the story it is the story-telling that is what makes viewer enjoy the drama. For a viewer, they want to sit and watch some romance in the midst of all the drama and that is like a relief but it's only giving drama from every side and Sitara on surface level at present is difficult to watch for some viewers.

yaar meerab ke sath galat hua tha but galat toh murtisim ke sath bhi hua tha ... i can relate with Meerab going against everybody but not Murtisim ... ussi ne toh kaha tha shadi krte h , is m bechare murtisim ka kya kasoor tha..

not sure why she took salman's word seriously but maybe somewhere she is insecure that why would salar love a girl like her who has nothing and she is assuming his love as his zid .. or aisa sirf sitara nahi sochti , junaid , saba , his parents , nani , everybody thinks the same ..

Sitara ko farak isiliye pad rha h about other people's opinion kyuki usko tha shadi ke baad sukoon milega but yha bhi uske ghr jaisa mahaul hai ...

i agree Sitara is behaving way too rudely and has many flaws but she is not completely wrong .... ab jiski insult ho rhi hogi usko toh bura lagega hi na , unhi ke ghr m toh rhti h ... vo kaise ignore kr degi jab har koi uske muhh pe aake usse gold digger bol rha h , prostitute bhi bol dia ab toh , class nahi h ..

pressu thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

yaar meerab ke sath galat hua tha but galat toh murtisim ke sath bhi hua tha ... i can relate with Meerab going against everybody but not Murtisim ... ussi ne toh kaha tha shadi krte h , is m bechare murtisim ka kya kasoor tha..

not sure why she took salman's word seriously but maybe somewhere she is insecure that why would salar love a girl like her who has nothing and she is assuming his love as his zid .. or aisa sirf sitara nahi sochti , junaid , saba , his parents , nani , everybody thinks the same ..

Sitara ko farak isiliye pad rha h about other people's opinion kyuki usko tha shadi ke baad sukoon milega but yha bhi uske ghr jaisa mahaul hai ...

i agree Sitara is behaving way too rudely and has many flaws but she is not completely wrong .... ab jiski insult ho rhi hogi usko toh bura lagega hi na , unhi ke ghr m toh rhti h ... vo kaise ignore kr degi jab har koi uske muhh pe aake usse gold digger bol rha h , prostitute bhi bol dia ab toh , class nahi h ..

I think it is more of a psychological one, some people try to find that one soft target to take their frustrations out. By soft target, I mean the one who doesn’t retaliate. Meerab, somewhere knows that he won’t retaliate. But he slapped her so he kind of deserved it to some extent. And she didn’t intentionally do anything big to hurt him.

I heard that she(Sitara) is 19. I understand her considering her age and her life experience.

Edited by pressu - an hour ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I think it is more of a psychological one, some people try to find that one soft target to take their frustrations out. By soft target, I mean the one who doesn’t retaliate. Meerab, somewhere knows that he won’t retaliate. But he slapped her so he kind of deserved it to some extent. And she didn’t intentionally do anything big to hurt him.

I heard that she is 19. I understand her considering her age and her life experience.

sitara is also around same age .. i don't remember clearly but she told saba’s mother that her parents died when she was 13 years old and its been 6 years since they are dead ... something like that ...

i

pressu thumbnail

sitara is also around same age .. i don't remember clearly but she told saba’s mother that her parents died when she was 13 years old and its been 6 years since they are dead ... something like that ...

i

I am talking about Sitara only. Few seconds back I mentioned Sitara's name but your post already came.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I am talking about Sitara only. Few seconds back I mentioned Sitara's name but your post already came.

Got it smiley36

which other show you are watching ??