Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 hours ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

Exactly... she was too harsh and chapri language was used. Like dum hilata kuta i wonder why salar didn't feel offended i would have been so much .. then dhamki too the mla son wasvtoo ott and than Qatal kar dega was even cringe ... 😬

this

Yes what was the qatal kardega exaggeration

Then she repeats it with Nani too in a promo

I think instead of this nonsense she should’ve immediately apologized to Tahir when he called her to talk on their porch by saying β€˜ was angry but it was a stupid thing to do I was wrong’
She had enough time to reflect on what happened that afternoon

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

pta nahi kaise dialogues likhte h yh log ... poora scene khrab kr dete h ...

shadi se pehle bhi when she was angry with salar , she never used such language ever ... even then she was harsh with him but chhapri language kabhi nhi boli usne ...

Pata nahi if they were trying to show that she comes from the low class. But however bickering types they showed her family, no body spoke cheap language, not even Salman. πŸ˜‚

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

pta nahi kaise dialogues likhte h yh log ... poora scene khrab kr dete h ...

shadi se pehle bhi when she was angry with salar , she never used such language ever ... even then she was harsh with him but chhapri language kabhi nhi boli usne ...

bilkul kuch phook k betha hoga writer ... warna

1000123985.jpg

Edited by Queeen - 5 hours ago
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Pata nahi if they were trying to show that she comes from the low class. But however bickering types they showed her family, no body spoke cheap language, not even Salman. πŸ˜‚

not as bad as Sitara but they used plenty of uttaran and half eaten kabab with flies for her

I heard that and was like damn this writer is something πŸ˜‚

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

salmaan toh bhai best h ... smiley37smiley37
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

not as bad as Sitara but they used plenty of uttaran and half eaten kabab with flies for her

Then I'm sure they were trying to show class difference. πŸ™„

Waise toh Tahir ne toh poora maza liya tha jab Sitara ne Sahiba ko slap Kiya tha. πŸ˜‚ Salar theek kehta hai it's hypocrisy. πŸ˜‚

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

these dialogues were written to show us what her khandaan thinks about her and sitara also knew that she has zero value in this family ... but she loves her little brother too much and zohaib respects taya taai , toh sab sehen kr rhi thi ... but vo bhi nikamma nikla .. ussi ke baad toh she accepted salar
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Then I'm sure they were trying to show class difference. πŸ™„

Waise toh Tahir ne toh poora maza liya tha jab Sitara ne Sahiba ko slap Kiya tha. πŸ˜‚ Salar theek kehta hai it's hypocrisy. πŸ˜‚

Tahir is very manipulative ... Bhai jab isko Junaid nahi psnd aya toh sitara khaak psnd ayegi ...

I think he may use Salar's feeling for sitara and make him join his business ...

khamosshhh thumbnail

Anyways like someone posted a few days back, laiba had said in some IV that it's the story about Salar n the working title was faraar. So it's basically salar being a pampered spoilt brat with no proper upbringing and feeling stifled by his family and hence running away. No sense of responsibility and his father always ready to bail him out. It's like he tended to take the easy way out. But now after falling for Sitara and marrying her, he's realising that he can't continue the same way and he starts facing life head on.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Tahir is very manipulative ... Bhai jab isko Junaid nahi psnd aya toh sitara khaak psnd ayegi ...

I think he may use Salar's feeling for sitara and make him join his business ...

I don't think tahir is manipulative. He has been up front with Sitara and told her he'll nvr accept her as Salar's wife. It's like they have a grudging respect for one another, but at the same time Sitara is wart of him too