Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: Queeen

Behin sitara tu ye qatal ki rat chor de ... its too much cringe itne bade bade dialogues my God ... and Tahir was right koi ghar aa k mafi mange tou rafa dafa karna is the best option to live in this world

I think salar is starting photography as a profession ...

see i think she said that because she knows about his anger issues and how much possessive he is about her ... of course qatal word thoda zyada ho gya but given a chance salar will definitely do more than 'sir phaad dena' ...

both are very transparent people and they both knew that MLA ka beta was not sincere about his apology .. aisi situation m insaan ko thoda diplomatic hona padta h jaisa tahir ne bola but both salar sitara are very simple ... they both believe in black and white , not grey ..

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I don't understand why people are hating sitara so much but i find her character very practical ... i won't say that everything she does is right as sometimes gets carried away in emotions but she has valid reasons for behaving in a certain way .. Her insecurities and doubts for salar are justifiable ... ab salar nani ki convo sunne ke baad uska doubt krna justify krta h ... bechari ki na shadi se pehle izzat thi , na shadi ke baad izzat h ... vo positively sochegi bhi kaise ... she is not getting a sense of belonging and security anywhere ...

salar uske liye bolta h but uske baad bhi sab uski insult hi kr rhe h ...

Tahir toh junaid jaise itne sweet person ki izzat nhi krta ... so we can't blame only sitara for everything ... iss poore scenario m vo toh kahi bhi galat nhi h ...

Edited by Priyankaakdha - 2 hours ago
zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

but i feel this track was needed ... biwi ka haq Sirf apne husband ki earning pe hi hota h and mujhe epi 1 se hi idea lg gya tha ki yh track zrur ayega ...

Salar has lived his life without any responsibility and stress about money but on the other hand sitara was living in a house where she never had any haq on anything ... she was totally dependent on her Taya ... Tabhi toh she was waiting for zohaib to grow up and start earning himself but she lost all her hopes after zohaib slapped her ...

tabhi mujhe gussa nahi aa rha tha sitara pe when she was being rude to salar ... in a way she had realised long back that salar doesn't earn anything and expects her to be dependent on his parents .. and that she will face the same taane which she had to face before marriage ...

And I like this about sitara .... she can live without love but not without self respect ...

I am not saying that what she is doing is right but she is not wrong either ...

This is so on point

All married women can relate to this... You can truly call ur husband's earnings your but not your father in laws

And the mom in law is just so trashy ....no class even ... Rich people are like feeding poor also n this is his sons zid or love

Sitara now feels her education n job is only way forward n she is focusing on that which is good

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

This is so on point

All married women can relate to this... You can truly call ur husband's earnings your but not your father in laws

And the mom in law is just so trashy ....no class even ... Rich people are like feeding poor also n this is his sons zid or love

Sitara now feels her education n job is only way forward n she is focusing on that which is good

ikr .... sitara is not entirely wrong in any situation ... i just feel she just needs to speak in a better way ... sahi hoke bhi galat ban jati h ..

and because these so called rich people insults her in a sophisticated way , toh yh bach jaate h ...

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

They have shown Nani's character as the self righteous one. She was and is equally harsh to her daughter too and coz Salar told her about the deal and all she considers him wrong too. Dekha jaaye toh her character has been shown consistent.

This is exactly what they showed in the episode! 😀

Nani said the same things.

The problem is we as viewers tend to react to characters according to how they are with leads n especially with our fav and if they r against our fav then they get a lot of backlash.

Same thing is happening with Sitara. Her behaviour is consistent with her character, her environment and all that she has been facing, but just coz it seems against Salar, she gets a lot of unnecessary hate. She has her flaws and so does Salar, but some reasons for ppl hating on her are just ridiculous.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

ikr .... sitara is not entirely wrong in any situation ... i just feel she just needs to speak in a better way ... sahi hoke bhi galat ban jati h ..

and because these so called rich people insults her in a sophisticated way , toh yh bach jaate h ...

I think her not speaking up properly has also got to do with how no one really bothered to listen to her. In the first episode she was so excited to tell about all that had happened in the picnic, but her tai and later her useless brother kept cutting her off. Then in the Hyderabad incident with Salar, she tried to speak up, but no one listened to her and had already she was the culprit. That's y in ehtesham's walima she just said yes she had sent the msgs as she knew whatever she says, her family will not even listen and believe what they want to.

I suppose Salar also nvr as such ask for her opinion or what she wants to do. He just goes ahead and does things. Only in yesterday's episode they showed how Nani literally asked him to ask Sitara if she was willing to stay with Nani, instead of taking the decision himself.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

This is exactly what they showed in the episode! 😀

Nani said the same things.

The problem is we as viewers tend to react to characters according to how they are with leads n especially with our fav and if they r against our fav then they get a lot of backlash.

Same thing is happening with Sitara. Her behaviour is consistent with her character, her environment and all that she has been facing, but just coz it seems against Salar, she gets a lot of unnecessary hate. She has her flaws and so does Salar, but some reasons for ppl hating on her are just ridiculous.

I completely agree ... we love salar because of sitara only ... Usi ki vjah se itni cute side dekhne ko milti h apne ko ... baaki sab ke sath toh vo anger mode m hi rhta h ..

ab nani hi kuch kar skti h vo phone call vali misunderstanding clear ... because sitara will definitely take nanis words seriously ....

I miss their photo sessions ... i feel salar will only take one client for photos , that is sitara smiley36

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

I think her not speaking up properly has also got to do with how no one really bothered to listen to her. In the first episode she was so excited to tell about all that had happened in the picnic, but her tai and later her useless brother kept cutting her off. Then in the Hyderabad incident with Salar, she tried to speak up, but no one listened to her and had already she was the culprit. That's y in ehtesham's walima she just said yes she had sent the msgs as she knew whatever she says, her family will not even listen and believe what they want to.

I suppose Salar also nvr as such ask for her opinion or what she wants to do. He just goes ahead and does things. Only in yesterday's episode they showed how Nani literally asked him to ask Sitara if she was willing to stay with Nani, instead of taking the decision himself.

like after marriage when she talked back with her in laws about sahiba and marriage , people only called sitara wrong in that situation..

tahir and mehreen "sophisticated way" m usko taunt maar rhe the on marrying salar and on khandaan but sitara ne apne style m jawab de dia toh vo galat h .. sitara yhi jaake fasti h ...

kamal ki baat hai ki tahir and mehreen salar se nahi puch rhe ki bhai jab tu kuch kaam nhi krta toh who gave you the right to spend money on salmaan but sara blame sitara pe daal rahe h ... jabki salar ne uski shadi toodwai , badnam karwaya , paise deke salman ko bhaga dia par galti saari sitara ki h ..

khamosshhh thumbnail

like after marriage when she talked back with her in laws about sahiba and marriage , people only called sitara wrong in that situation..

tahir and mehreen "sophisticated way" m usko taunt maar rhe the on marrying salar and on khandaan but sitara ne apne style m jawab de dia toh vo galat h .. sitara yhi jaake fasti h ...

kamal ki baat hai ki tahir and mehreen salar se nahi puch rhe ki bhai jab tu kuch kaam nhi krta toh who gave you the right to spend money on salmaan but sara blame sitara pe daal rahe h ... jabki salar ne uski shadi toodwai , badnam karwaya , paise deke salman ko bhaga dia par galti saari sitara ki h ..

IKR! Also i find it so weird that they are behaving so cool about the whole money/ property exchange for marriage. They aren't even bothering asking exactly kya hua tha. 🙄

khamosshhh thumbnail

Nani's house is so aesthetic. 😍