Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: bips

I don't think so.. Infact the ML has a lot less screen time than the FL and we get treated to 1001 internal monologues by sitara.. Her thought process is hardly hidden..

People are focusing on the ML bec he is the only one that is making the viewers feels something... He is the one acting well... Laiba sucks at displaying the mixed/suppressed emotions.. Infact her expressions are almost the exaggerated vampish ones we see on itv... She was great in the initial episodes but not now

... Like ayeza in mein had the people rooting for her even though she was clearly not a good person.. She managed to evoke the viewers sympathy... This is not a comparison bec obviously ayeza has like over a decade of experience more than Laiba... I'm just saying a good actor can go beyond the script... Laiba obviously will grow as an actor but right now she is just ok and she has made sitara unlikeable

Lol...my biggest grouse was that they weren't giving us what Sitara is thinking. Just extended shots of her face with bg music. In fact in the previous episode, was the first time they showed her thoughts when she said something about zid aise nibhata hai toh mohabbat kaise nibhata hoga or something of that sort. N again today I saw a clip where she's thinking aloud. Else there has hardly been any scenes of Sitara thinking aloud, even when she was at her taya's place. At least there we get insight through her convos with Sana. It's clearly and over sight by the writer.

Anyways I am finding both their portrayals bang on and on fact all other characters too. Rest is perspective.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 hours ago

I think Laiba’s make up has not been up to par, it makes her looks too harsh and stern plus her expressions also. Sitara is always in RBF mode. Sitara is coming across as very negative although her RBF is justified given how Mehreen is treating her. She should’ve been played in a soft yet firm manner. Also Sitara has been written inconsistently.

She was running away at the party but roaring back at the Minister’s son in her house. Because she has the protection of a guy she does not trust and believes will shortly leave her?? Not congruent with a girl who comes from a middle class background, was always suppressed and never had voice. She is also instigating her already short tempered husband and endangering him by insulting this ministers son who is probably already high on power.

the problem is writers don’t know how to write strong female leads who know when to vocalize and when to back off. Either it’s a crying doormat or a roaring fool

Edited by princessjojo - 3 hours ago
Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 2 hours ago

What's sitara's agenda man does she really want salar to be hurt ??? smiley24 cuz the way she was behaving today seems like she really does

Edited by Queeen - 2 hours ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Salar's fav activity .. hath pakad k scene sy bahir smiley16

1000123618.jpg

1000123617.jpg

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight