Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 2 hours ago

And sitara touching salar was her being sassy lolsmiley37

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 hours ago

I do not have much to say about today's episode but I believe this harassment incidence is going to be explosive socially speaking for a lot of people. Mehreen is proving to be the idiot I had identified her as and thankfully Tahir is spewing his anger in the right place. Sahiba however is basically Nimmi with money. She is an obsessed psycho who character assassinates people. Brilliant. Just brilliant. I hope this Zayyan character is not stupid enough to send a gift to Sitara and instead goes to Salar with this directly and let him find out what Sahiba said regarding Sitara.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 31 minutes ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I do not have much to say about today's episode but I believe this harassment incidence is going to be explosive socially speaking for a lot of people. Mehreen is proving to be the idiot I had identified her as and thankfully Tahir is spewing his anger in the right place. Sahiba however is basically Nimmi with money. She is an obsessed psycho who character assassinates people. Brilliant. Just brilliant. I hope this Zayyan character is not stupid enough to send a gift to Sitara and instead goes to Salar with this directly and let him find out what Sahiba said regarding Sitara.

I think Zayyan is here to stay.. He is Taqi Ahmed. And he has done many projects before. There's a new movie in which he plays the hero . smiley22

So I suppose he may try to apologyze to Sitara.. and I hope Salar doesn't create another scene.Salar needs to learn how to control his anger.

In today's ep I liked many scenes. Silara's scene in the bedroom.smiley42 Salar remembering Salman.. I hope he realizes that it was Salman who told Sahiba about the deal. Sikandar's plan to make Sitara go back to her family failed, and Sitara telling him that she is staying. Even after he promise her that she'll be safe in her house, and she replied that he can promise her that she'll be safe in his house insteed. smiley4

Edited by awida - 26 minutes ago