Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 3 hours ago

Haven’t watched the episode fully but saw snippets on twitter. Why is Sitara so touchy feely suddenly? Now I don’t trust her. Badle ka to plan nahi?

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

So boring epi...in last of epi Sitara return her house. Itna mess hogys, his dad know also s, and in coming epi Sahiba told his mother also. Ya paise ley ka chkkar kb khtm hoga.

Salar ask sitara k pehle jesi hojao, coffee deti thi , blanket deti thi. His mood seens good but sitara ka face sad hi lg rha tha

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Good bond between dad in law n Sitara..

Feel for salar man... When will his misery end...

Purani Sitara we also want

princessjojo thumbnail

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

Good bond between dad in law n Sitara..

Feel for salar man... When will his misery end...

Purani Sitara we also want

now that she is starting college it would only make sense for her to switch to law

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Salar k Dad ki smjh nhi aa rhi. Is he realy a good man of principle. Ya ye achai sirf Sitara aur Salar ko alg krne k ley hai. In the car scene he was conveying her to go back home. Also his scolding make Salar remove his hold on her arm. When Salar told Sitara in their room...ye sb manipulate kr rhe, smjh aa rhi hai?? And she was like yes aa rhi hai.

Sitara ki hrkton se depression aur aaj to pura time uska face!!! It was realy depressing to watch. Today she touch Salar on her own...because he fight for her? Soft corner develop hogya? But yakeen nhi krna. Confusiin hi confusion

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: an hour ago

I am watching the episode right now and given how cheap Sahiba is, I felt like slapping her through the screen.

princessjojo thumbnail

I hope yeh Humsafar wala angle na ho

Now that she has started college hope Salar doesn’t develop any serious insecurities that Sahiba or his mother will exploit. Sahiba already suggested that the ministers son sends her a gift

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Salar k Dad ki smjh nhi aa rhi. Is he realy a good man of principle. Ya ye achai sirf Sitara aur Salar ko alg krne k ley hai. In the car scene he was conveying her to go back home. Also his scolding make Salar remove his hold on her arm. When Salar told Sitara in their room...ye sb manipulate kr rhe, smjh aa rhi hai?? And she was like yes aa rhi hai.

Sitara ki hrkton se depression aur aaj to pura time uska face!!! It was realy depressing to watch. Today she touch Salar on her own...because he fight for her? Soft corner develop hogya? But yakeen nhi krna. Confusiin hi confusion

That touch was pura haq se

I think she wanted to confront about Salman so she was getting so touchy feely .. ke u luv me but u doing planning behind my back

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 24 minutes ago

I'm really impressed with tahir he seems like a sensible person maybe he is a good man but a sensible one .. when he told salar that main hon tumhare sath.

His behaviour with sitara also seems decent... he understands that this girl is intelligent and can be beneficial for his reputation and family.

Salar i feel bad for poor thing mushkil hal hi nhi ho rahi eski ...

Sitara ... girl i feel for you but you irritate me now 😒

Precap: can expect a decent Salara scene

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 14 minutes ago

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I hope yeh Humsafar wala angle na ho

Now that she has started college hope Salar doesn’t develop any serious insecurities that Sahiba or his mother will exploit. Sahiba already suggested that the ministers son sends her a gift

I doubt it already itna mistrust hy sitara ko aur kiya hi kare gy ... and salar will never doubt sitara never so nope humsafar ka koi scope nhi hai... eska koi scene create howa bhi tou im sure salar will be with sitara ...