Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Renee.Clare thumbnail
Most Liked (January 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 hours ago

So much potential this drama had but it looks so boring and repetitive now. It started on such a promising note with such amazing chemistry which is all now like a Star Plus drama with salaar running after Sitara and Sitara is not responding. It's going in circles. This is the biggest issue with soaps, they stretch like anything and the charm of couple suddenly start to lose. Where is the progressions. Plus the side characters are so annoying, none of them seem spicy and enjoyable with too much screen space. They are literally wasting the leads' chemistry. I hope, they show some progression before audience lose their interest.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 hours ago

I am at epi 4 and yaar yh gustakh m ali ke alawa , i am not liking anybody ... i mean kisi ki bhi chemistry nhi h ... smiley39

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 hours ago

Does this drama come on Saturdays and Sundays?

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 hours ago

The episode was so good, though too melodramatic 😂

It's actually interesting now. Matters have really gone from bad to worse. It'll be interesting to see how it's all resolved.

Felt so sad for Sitara in the last scene when she's crying on the phone with Nani.

Felt bad for salar too. They have shown him such a caring and loving husband, but everytime situation gets worse. I'm sure he'll get to the bottom of how sabiha found out, like he did with Zohaib.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 7 hours ago

Wyise tou main ik shakat londa hon, par yahan main pighal gya smiley27

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DAG9DmTNXUL/?igsh=MTRmN25ydTJsYnk5Zg==

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: princessjojo

hope this scene comes after her questioning session…it would mean she can’t help but care for him

Yaa like when salar says tum subko believe karna bas mujhy nhi and then she looks and goes Salar apko hath py itni chot ayi hai smiley3

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I find it so interesting that it is not that she has stopped talking to him or is deliberately avoiding him. It is just that she is not speaking to him beyond what is necessary. And that drives Salar crazy. He wants to be special to her. Even if it is just to fight, he wants to do that just so he can keep interacting with her.

The way he looked at her while she was getting ready, mind you, if they would have been on good terms, it would have been tata-bye-bye to the party with a random excuse and they would have stayed locked up in the room till the next morning. Ali is such a fantastic actor and he does so much with his eyes.

Agreed 👍

Ya like she is not the sitara he wants her to be .. writers kuch tou rehim karo ache scenes fo inko ya mu hi sahi convo tou do koi ladayi hi sahi itna acha hot couple hai..

Ikr they way he holds her hand man thats so hot 🔥 🥵

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

1000122404.jpg

1000122407.jpg

Hum sath bhi rahe tou begangi rahe gi smiley13

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: khamosshhh

Does this drama come on Saturdays and Sundays?

Daily ... it comes daily

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: pressu

I feel that you will feel happy that it has a sad ending between the first couple thinking that the FL deserves better.

Yes I'm watching the drama & Areesh didn't deserve Daneen(Hania). Chemistry btw Altamash & Izzah is very good.