Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 hours ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

to be honest , the way sitara's family treated her , i thought she would feel touched after seeing how salar pampers and loves her .

even though i can understand that she is hurt but sometimes i can't figure out what she thinks about salaar ... she had always blindly trusted qasim and salmaan after her engagement with them but salaar se kuch zyada problem h

a woman in a ponytail is standing in front of a mirror and touching her face .

Come, let's meet the writer to know about Sitara.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 hours ago

Originally posted by: pressu

a woman in a ponytail is standing in front of a mirror and touching her face .

Come, let's meet the writer to know about Sitara.

She probably looks at Salar's gestures with suspicion. I know I did when I was going through something similar and in a bad phase. To her, the lack of love is the default. She could have accepted what Salar was giving her as normalcy had it not been for the deal/khareedna plus nani zid convo thing. Right now she just views most of Salar's gestures as grand but hollow.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I do not understand people on X. Do they not understand that Sitara has been traumatised several times and emotionally burnt out by now? I am not condoning her corrosive words but right now, she just wants some space and distance from her husband which she is not getting. Like just 2-3 days after the wedding and learning about the "deal", she still thought things through and pinpointed to Salman being greedy and took the initiative to call Salar to clear things out on the day of walima only to hear what he said about his zid (true she does not know the truth but then again no one except Salar does). And then this happens. Still she was worried about Salar in the party and then his hand in the promo. I just want to what is wrong with these people. I can't even enjoy updates on X thanks to them.

I don't think we can keep attributing her behavior to trauma bec her almost disgust(?), hate(?) is solely reserved for salar at this point.... Like you said in another post she still hasn't stopped talking to him despite not allegedly trusting him

This reeks of emotional manipulation to me.. Here is this one person who tolerates all your tantrums, and doesn't ask for anything in return so as a love starved orphan you must love him? Right? Nooooooooooo...

You instead use him as a punching bag for everyone else's behavior. X does this, salar is responsible. Y does that, salar is responsible.. And yes She at some level knows that she can get away with it bec anyone who has literally no other place to go to wouldn't be behaving like this.. She targets him bec everyone else including her beloved family would tell her to go take a hike if she misbehaved with them... So she takes out her frustrations on him.. This is just abuse.. If she actually wanted to solve anything she would sit at talk to him, sensibly, and not just taunt him and run him down at every opportunity and then walk away in a huff

... And the girl is still ok with her useless brother firing at her husband.. She instead is missing the said brother and has zero concern for the said husband.. She has zero moral legs to stand on.

At this rate she is going to give salaar trauma!! How much more emotional and verbal abuse can he take,??

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: princessjojo

So sad for Salar today. Poor guy. He’d rather fight than receive silent treatment from Sitara. He needs to take her away for a trip and clear things out.

Poor Salar is one confused banda. From rote Hue acchi lagti hai, toh rote hue buri lagti ho, toh bolte hue buri lagti ho, isse behtar ro hi lo to khamosh se behtar lad hi lo. 😂

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I do not understand people on X. Do they not understand that Sitara has been traumatised several times and emotionally burnt out by now? I am not condoning her corrosive words but right now, she just wants some space and distance from her husband which she is not getting. Like just 2-3 days after the wedding and learning about the "deal", she still thought things through and pinpointed to Salman being greedy and took the initiative to call Salar to clear things out on the day of walima only to hear what he said about his zid (true she does not know the truth but then again no one except Salar does). And then this happens. Still she was worried about Salar in the party and then his hand in the promo. I just want to what is wrong with these people. I can't even enjoy updates on X thanks to them.

I've stopped taking some ppl on X seriously coz they just drooling over ml n just want the fl to pamper and have scenes with ml to make him look good.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: bips

I don't think we can keep attributing her behavior to trauma bec her almost disgust(?), hate(?) is solely reserved for salar at this point.... Like you said in another post she still hasn't stopped talking to him despite not allegedly trusting him

This reeks of emotional manipulation to me.. Here is this one person who tolerates all your tantrums, and doesn't ask for anything in return so as a love starved orphan you must love him? Right? Nooooooooooo...

You instead use him as a punching bag for everyone else's behavior. X does this, salar is responsible. Y does that, salar is responsible.. And yes She at some level knows that she can get away with it bec anyone who has literally no other place to go to wouldn't be behaving like this.. She targets him bec everyone else including her beloved family would tell her to go take a hike if she misbehaved with them... So she takes out her frustrations on him.. This is just abuse.. If she actually wanted to solve anything she would sit at talk to him, sensibly, and not just taunt him and run him down at every opportunity and then walk away in a huff

... And the girl is still ok with her useless brother firing at her husband.. She instead is missing the said brother and has zero concern for the said husband.. She has zero moral legs to stand on.

At this rate she is going to give salaar trauma!! How much more emotional and verbal abuse can he take,??

Yes. I too feel for him.

It is like he wasn't there in her uncle's house trying to convince them to accept Sitara.. and Kiran's convo with Sitara didn't happen. She is still that aloof person.. who only sees fault in whatever Salar does. Even after the fight .. she doubted him only. I can feel her trauma.. but now she is giving us trauma yaar. smiley44

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. I too feel for him.

It is like he wasn't there in her uncle's house trying to convince them to accept Sitara.. and Kiran's convo with Sitara didn't happen. She is still that aloof person.. who only sees fault in whatever Salar does. Even after the fight .. she doubted him only. I can feel her trauma.. but now she is giving us trauma yaar. smiley44

How can I a gif of this scene ? https://youtube.com/shorts/MLDAjtUYLKM?si=b4jRjr9hWxcKteRe lol

khamosshhh thumbnail

I liked that Salar asked Sitara whether she truly loves him.

Salar knows Sitara's nature in Hyderabad itself. Her giving her portion of food and blanket, her being foolish in believing her family lived her, her dream of having a small house and living a peaceful life. That makes Salar's love for Sitara understandable.

On the other had Sitara clearly started having feelings for salar in Hyderabad. She even told Sana that. But then salar accused her and she came to know his being poor and all was a lie. So she felt she never knew him and then after that she got tangled in all her family accusations.

Even when salar kept coming to her aid, he made it clear it was out of sympathy. The only thing Sitara knew was that he would care and protect her. But the rain scene made her fall for him and for a very brief time they showed how she could be his haq se. Remember she even told his sister that mohabbat had made her magroor when his sister asked why she behaved rudely with Junaid in the first place. But then she came to know about the deal and all and she became filled with self doubt.

Also from Sitara's POV, what she knows about Salar is that he's ziddi and gets his way, he's possessive about her and is quick to anger, he's not serious about his responsibility and takes his wealth for granted and isn't respectful towards his parents. They never showed her seeing him taking care of animals or being invested in his maid's son 's life. So her doubts are understandable.

khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

Yes. I too feel for him.

I think all these contradictory things confuses her. It's like 1 step forward 2 steps backward.

Anyways yesterday only I'd posted na that they'll have this track. And from the promos it looks like, like his Nani his dad is also going to support Sitara over salar. Bas zyada lamba na kheeche ye track.