Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 hours ago

I think she develop soft corner for Salar, there was attraction but there was not any kind love of affair between them. Aur us message wali raat k baad Sitara mind was filled only k apna naam kese theek kre. And after what Salar did in walima, it was realy big insult. Izzat pr last war. Wo zyada hurt bhi is ley thi k wo soch bhi nhi skti thi k Salar use itni tkleef pohncha skta hai. And with his real identity wo to ek new hi bnd nikla. Aur tb se every propsal was Sitara way to clear her name. Aur Salar ki help k chkkar mein sb chance miss hote gae us se.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I just want to know ye mess theek kese hoga??? Salar did wrong by giving payment to Salman. Dekha jae to wo Salman ki qeemat thi, wo beeka hai Sitara nhi. Pr ye tag jo Sitara k sath lg gya hai kese theek hoga? After watching promo I think even Tahir sikandar knows now. And jo wo police ko complain ki baat kr rhe , aese to sb ko pta chlega k exact baat hui kya thi. Writer kya show krenge, Salman se sb wapis lega Salar?

i feel instead of this track , writers should have shown salaar and satara living alone and facing some hardships , salaar trying earning money , sitara getting to know more about salaar , something like that .. it would have been more meaningful ..
AAKMH2 thumbnail

I dont think he is negative character anymore. He respect and adore person based on their trait. I think he like sitara ..her bravery and confidence. Usko dono k relation se shayd fark na pde, but maybe he think he is debt for what sitara did for his family by taking taking stand infront of sahiba

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

I dont think he is negative character anymore. He respect and adore person based on their trait. I think he like sitara ..her bravery and confidence. Usko dono k relation se shayd fark na pde, but maybe he think he is debt for what sitara did for his family by taking taking stand infront of sahiba

hope so

but doesn’t make sense why he would never accept her as bahu

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So sad for Salar today. Poor guy. He’d rather fight than receive silent treatment from Sitara. He needs to take her away for a trip and clear things out.

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Because he think Salar did wrong with her, forcefully marry her. Remember guard told him she tried to take poison. In the promo even he is asking k wo ghar jana chahe to wo use bhejh dega. Aur use ye bhi lgta hai, Salar serious nhi hai...shadi lambi chlegi bhi nhi

AAKMH2 thumbnail

The best things from today episode was...Salar love for sitara. Usko fight manzoor hai, uski khamoshi nhi

Aur jese jasrat se wo dekh rha tha jb wo ready ho kr aai, uske necklace k bahane kareeb aane ki koshish. He is realy craving her ..uski aankehein bol rhi ab to

The way he was holding her hand in party...😍😍😍 Too much protectivness

And I am realy glad with portryal of scene...un bndo ki bakwas was exact portryal of Sitara thinking jb payment k bare mein pta chla use. Biwi ko nhi khareedte.

Aur Salar ne ek mnt nhi lgaya, he didnt ask for detail men, ek sec bhi nhi socha ..aansu dekha aur punch, ek word aur ..aur glass se sar phoda.

Edited by AAKMH2 - 2 hours ago
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: an hour ago

Sahiba is making more and more enemies in social circle and sitara deciding to file a case against minister's son will only add weight to tahir's campaign. I feel bad for salar, he had one refuge and he gave up that for sitara's respect, he truly loves her very badly. Sitara is not in a right mood to listen to this, they need sometime away from this people and place. Honeymoon bhejo dono ko bhai. I'm just tried at this moment, makers should resolve this misunderstanding by this weekend. We need career tracks of both salara and sitara sideways we need to see ruin of sitara's family. I don't need last five minutes patchup man I need some domestic scenes before show ends

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Salaar's mother is a piece of art. Even her husband cares and respect more for her mother than she herself smiley29

Tahir seems to be fair in his judgement. He might not like sitara as his bahu but don't have any problem accepting that what she did was right.

It's high time salaar puts salman in his place. Trick him and get back all the money he gave or make him loose it all.

Sitara seems to be very conscious of herself when she has to get ready for the function and on top of that what happened it will be very hard for her to become normal. She was basically called a prostitute by two guys. She is not gonna trust anyone anytime soon.

Salaar is also getting tired

Seems like that guy who got hit will take down sahiba with him.

Saba is also telling sitara and salaar to file a report.

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Cheee i thought salar ko bhi koi chot aye gi koi scene mile ga but nhi πŸ˜‘

Salar you go my boy I'm so proud of you ..oski bv k agy koi kuch bol sakta hai kya πŸ‘ πŸ₯°

Feel bad for sitara ...