Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: 3 hours ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

I liked him better in jej.

I quit after watching him crying for 3 episodes. smiley36 Then tried to watch it later , but there were many subplots, and very little of leads scenes. So I quit again. smiley44

zooni.blue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

He looked so tired in jej I couldn't take it .. alif was amazing

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: awida

I quit after watching him crying for 3 episodes. smiley36 Then tried to watch it later , but there were many subplots, and very little of leads scenes. So I quit again. smiley44

I don't know what is this shiitty trend of sidelining the main pair for numerous subplots and side characters... Jaan e jahan, jaan nisaar, radd, kaffara etc etc... The side characters have more screen time, more speaking lines, and better character arc than the lead.... Why,??? Just why??

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: zooni.blue

He looked so tired in jej I couldn't take it .. alif was amazing

But That was just the initial episodes when he was supposed to be having depression.... He was all smiley and glowy in the falling in love phase...

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Aakhir beta kiska hai smiley37

Face of proud kaleshi husband smiley16smiley14

1000122168.jpg

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 hours ago

Originally posted by: bips

I don't know what is this shiitty trend of sidelining the main pair for numerous subplots and side characters... Jaan e jahan, jaan nisaar, radd, kaffara etc etc... The side characters have more screen time, more speaking lines, and better character arc than the lead.... Why,??? Just why??

You forgot to name the king of all, kuch ankahismiley37

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: an hour ago

You forgot to name the king of all, kuch ankahismiley37

saliya used to have two lines each episode smiley37
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: bips

Maybe it has something to do with the salary of leads, and the number of episodes. Since channels ask producers to make 30+ ep dramas, and 50_70+ ep dailies. So in order to cut the expencis producers ask writers to add subplots, to make side actors who are paid less get more screen space, and sell those dramas by the names of famous actors who are supposely playing lead roles. والله أعلم

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: awida

Maybe it has something to do with the salary of leads, and the number of episodes. Since channels ask producers to make 30+ ep dramas, and 50_70+ ep dailies. So in order to cut the expencis producers ask writers to add subplots, to make side actors who are paid less get more screen space, and sell those dramas by the names of famous actors who are supposely playing lead roles. والله أعلم

Thats exactly I was thinking. Once I heares in an interview, k hours k payment hoti hai..total drama mein kitne hours ka scenes the. To ye hi reason ho skta hai. Nearly hr drama mein yehi haal hai. Flashbacks ya side plots. Buht km serial aese hote jis meon side roles bhi worth watching hote. Kaffara was one of them. I enjoyed everybody in initial episode

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Queeen

saliya used to have two lines each episode smiley37

They used to talk threw their beautiful eyes so the makers thought why waste time on writing dialogues smiley37