Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Posted: a day ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I doubt anything will happen to Salar's trust even if he sees Sitara with Salman alone. She was literally engaged to Salman and wedding shopping with him, and this loser in love's biggest problem was that why did she hold that lafanga's hand and hiding behind him. I think what will come out is Sitara's three broken engagements and maybe even the badnaami incidence in front of the high society public. But I doubt that will do anything bad to Sitara or Salar. Salar will just own it saying he was crazy about her right from the beginning or something. And we do not even know if Mehreen is truly supporting Sahiba. She looked genuinely pissed at her and then was enjoying the bajaoing that Sitara was giving Sahiba. I do not think she wants Sahiba as her DIL anymore but she has not accepted Sitara either and is probably just using Sahiba to break Sitara and Salar, not knowing that her real obstacle is not her DIL but her son. Same with Salman. We do not really know if Salman will turn against Sitara and Salar especially since Salar can always take away whatever he gave away as a price. Salman might just try to use Sahiba to climb up the social ladder without burning bridges with Salar. After all, he was whining in the last episode about his friendship with Salar who is now his cousin-in-law.

I am glad that you have this trust on Salar. smiley4 Sitara has no dark secrets so that anyone can drive Salar to doubt her. But who knows! Writers have some strange ideas. smiley23

I hope it is just another plan which may backfire, or get Salara even closer. smiley43

Atm I am enjoying the positivity in this show, and don't want to bother my self about future track.smiley44

It was tough to watch the mega episode before going to bed, but it was worth it. smiley4

Thank you everybody for the positive reviews and funny comments.smiley31

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Guys i am at epi 41 of dil hi toh hai .. despite having so much understanding between the couple , yh kaisi misunderstanding ho rhi h ...smiley39

direct konse epi pe jau to watch good scenes ... yh toh paka rhe h smiley26

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

Guys i am at epi 41 of dil hi toh hai .. despite having so much understanding between the couple , yh kaisi misunderstanding ho rhi h ...smiley39

U are on speed..I am on epi 38 jahan Birthday k baad moeed jealous, abhi to close hone lge the ab kya krdya

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

U are on speed..I am on epi 38 jahan Birthday k baad moeed jealous, abhi to close hone lge the ab kya krdya

abeera again playing all of them , creating MU that mooed still loves her and sabreena loves her ex fiancee .. tbh , i don't like moeed's mother .. she is not a reliable person ... Sabreena ka baap toh bevkuf h and abeera ki maa bhot selfish chahe vo kitna acha portray ka natak kr le ..
pressu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Last episode’s last 2 minutes.

AAKMH2 thumbnail

abeera again playing all of them , creating MU that mooed still loves her and sabreena loves her ex fiancee .. tbh , i don't like moeed's mother .. she is not a reliable person ... Sabreena ka baap toh bevkuf h and abeera ki maa bhot selfish chahe vo kitna acha portray ka natak kr le ..

In this drama, they too have good chemistry, and too much potential in their love story. Pr pta nhi idhar udhar walo dikha kr kya milta hai.

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

Seriously??? Abeera ne kitna kuch kya moeed k sath, ab bhi use sabrina ko accept krne mein itna time lge hai. Seriously red flag!!!

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Seriously??? Abeera ne kitna kuch kya moeed k sath, ab bhi use sabrina ko accept krne mein itna time lge hai. Seriously red flag!!!

sometimes he seems like a pushover with no self respect ...
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: pressu

waahhhh smiley32 .. yh sabeera ke pardafash koi scene niklega ?? ke bas ignore ho jayega sab kuch ??
AAKMH2 thumbnail

I enjoyed mega episode.

Feeling happy for Zoya, nimmi ki shadi Qasim se hoti nazar aa rhi. Ab uska bhai air maa ulti hrkte brdasht nhi krenge. Maybe we have more functions and thapar in store. Nimi ki shadi & saiba party.

What was with the scene with junaid saba and salar. What kind of convo was it. Ana ko taskeen, it was cute they all sitting togetther, and my fav coffee scene flashback.

Itni episide mein dono ka itna the scene, usi shpping wale scene ko hi bda krde te. And what is with Sitara, shadi aur walima dono ka joda chod aai idhar udhar. Aur Salar ko yaad hai.

Agr sitara ke kehne pr salar ne office join kr lya, tb to sikandar usi ki side pr hoga. I think makers are setting new tracks for upcoming twist.

Kiran k scandal ki bhi tyari ho rhi, hope taya tai regret their behaviour with Sitara. Kisi pr buhtan lgana, yakeen na krna kesa hota hai . Excited for today epi