Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

This is one kaleshi and kameena ML that I have ever seen. Despite being no bullshit, he clearly enjoys drama like anything. Like a mohalle ki auntie.

princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

So…Nani good or Nani bad? Do we trust Nani?

what did she say to Sitara on the stage. Couldn’t understand what point she was trying to make

Edited by princessjojo - a day ago
princessjojo thumbnail

Also..I had tears rolling down my eyes watching Tahir laugh hysterically at the Walina. Why was this so funny 😂😂

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: roopshas1

This is one kaleshi and kameena ML that I have ever seen. Despite being no bullshit, he clearly enjoys drama like anything. Like a mohalle ki auntie.

Going by the clips.from.recent episode, his father is no less. It's genetical smiley37

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Going by the clips.from.recent episode, his father is no less. It's genetical smiley37

I watched the episode and definitely so true. Salar's dad enjoyed it like anything. It is inherited indeed. smiley36

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I watched the episode and definitely so true. Salar's dad enjoyed it like anything. It is inherited indeed. smiley36

Atleast salar keeps a stright face. Tahir was laughing out loud in public smiley37

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

Also..I had tears rolling down my eyes watching Tahir laugh hysterically at the Walina. Why was this so funny 😂😂

Tahir seems to have accepted Sitara as DIL after that. She is giving him what he always wanted in his children and that is loyalty to the family name and image.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

So…Nani good or Nani bad? Do we trust Nani?

what did ate say to Sitara on the state. Couldn’t understand what point she was trying to make

Nani is good. She is mad at Salar but at the same time, suspects that he is lying. She is sympathetic to Sitara, thanks to both due to what Salar said and what happened at walima. She sees Sitara as being lost in the circus that is Salar's parents and Salar himself. She is essentially telling Sitara to forget about the "does he love, does he me not" mental gymnastics and focus on herself. To become the best version of herself and that her happiness should not be dependent on whether Salar loves her or not.

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: spnfan

Atleast salar keeps a stright face. Tahir was laughing out loud in public smiley37

I know. This guy is now going to have both his son and DIL's backs definitely. The way he took care of cutting off the partnership with Mirzas just to honour Sitara's words tells me that he definitely will stand by them. Although the fact that he was trying to hide his laughter when Sahiba started whimpering Uncle and Sitara cut her off was too much. It really shows that he never really cared for Sahiba beyond her being a tool to expanding his business. Her becoming his DIL would have been only a plus point because of her parentage rather than her own qualities.

princessjojo thumbnail

I know. This guy is now going to have both his son and DIL's backs definitely. The way he took care of cutting off the partnership with Mirzas just to honour Sitara's words tells me that he definitely will stand by them. Although the fact that he was trying to hide his laughter when Sahiba started whimpering Uncle and Sitara cut her off was too much. It really shows that he never really cared for Sahiba beyond her being a tool to expanding his business. Her becoming his DIL would have been only a plus point because of her parentage rather than her own qualities.

I hope he asks Sitara whether she wants to study law