Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 days ago

So.he cam have expressions on his face? He literally had no expression for 42 episodes straight smiley37.

Dude also don't have upper lips. Since he don't have any expressions on his face I try to.find his upper lips when he is onscreen. smiley16

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You need to watch that. You may fall in love with shehram smiley9

I like.him.too smiley42

He was so smiley27

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: spnfan

Saba literally is confusing. Even in initial episodes, in one scene she is teasing him with sitara's name and in another she is saying her bro won't fall for sitara and she means nothing to him. Then she gets excited when salaar talks about sitara and then gets worried about the same smiley29. She literally saw him whinning and crying because sitara held someone else's hands and still she is says salaat don't love sitara smiley37. Her dumb brother was whole day whinning about 'uska haat kaise pakda?' smiley37

Also why is it so hard for salaar to sit and talk to sitara? He told dadi that he gave money to everyone except Taya. If tayi hears this she will come for her share saying you didn't give me anysmiley37

He only gave salman money and that too to back off and because sitara won't back off. How can he buy sitara from salman? Woh hai kaun sitara ko dene wala? If salaar gave money to Taya or even zohaib then it was still understandable. Waise toh salaar is good at roasting and asking direct questions then why can't he ask this to sitara. She is dumb anyway. So atleast he should use logic.

Ikr confused af smiley44 Ab mr sikandar was laughing when sitara slapped sahiba smiley37Ab eska kya matlab lon smiley36

And yes ye kya shasha choda salar ny puri family ko pysa wala bhai kuch bhi smiley37 salar is too over smart he thinks lol and sitara tou wyse dumb queen tou content banana hy tou chalo

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Cheapo nimi ki waja sy zoya ka ghar barbad hoga ab smiley5

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

Ikr confused af smiley44 Ab mr sikandar was laughing when sitara slapped sahiba smiley37Ab eska kya matlab lon smiley36

And yes ye kya shasha choda salar ny puri family ko pysa wala bhai kuch bhi smiley37 salar is too over smart he thinks lol and sitara tou wyse dumb queen tou content banana hy tou chalo

I think salaar likes drama and that's why he isn't solving the misunderstanding smiley37. He likes this kalesh wali sitara going around slapping people smiley37

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Queeen

Cheapo nimi ki waja sy zoya ka ghar barbad hoga ab smiley5

Zoya poore kandan ko aag laga degi phir smiley37

I like.him.too smiley42

He was so smiley27

You watched Jej?

Glad that you liked him too smiley9

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

So.he cam have expressions on his face? He literally had no expression for 42 episodes straight smiley37.

Dude also don't have upper lips. Since he don't have any expressions on his face I try to.find his upper lips when he is onscreen. smiley16

I think they should try him in comedy roles . It is clear that he fails to express in serious and emotional scenes.

He used to sport a bearded look in his earlier dramas, like : Yeh Chahatien Yeh Shiddatien. There I couldn't notice that he has no uper lip.. same as Anil Kapoor before he shaved for the younger look in Lamhe. smiley36

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

You watched Jej?

Glad that you liked him too smiley9

Binge watched till.ep 28-29 while it aired that much and then last week watched the rest. It dragged a little in the second half towards the end but overall it was a good watch.

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

I think salaar likes drama and that's why he isn't solving the misunderstanding smiley37. He likes this kalesh wali sitara going around slapping people smiley37

salar tou kaleshi nikla smiley37