Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

I don't get why saba is making a big deal. Wasn't it obviously Sitara and salar were being playful and salar was pulling junaid's legs. At that time sitara clearly wasn't being rude.

Then in yesterday's episode salaar was overreacting and getting angry at saba. She didn't say or do anything to sitara.

Seems like this upperclass bhai behen grew up watching Balaji dramas smiley37

Literally salar was too ott yesterday like bro chill she didn't even do anything why you bhadking ... and saba tou hai hi confusing 😕

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

First of all, I do agree that in past dramas writing pattern used to be like that and audience then used to start liking ml.

But just to clarify, I am not among those audience who can like someone like mir hadi because of his romantic gestures. Nah never, he was a criminal, I did not get it how they glorified him. My main issue with ptv dramas is whitewashing of such characters.

To clarify further, the cases I mentioned in which I liked Male lead more than female lead are like Shehram and mahnoor one. When mahnoor got engaged with taimoor, she started behaving rudely with shehram and their I liked Shehram more than mahnoor.

Oh! Shehram????.... Shehram is literally the bestest guy ever... Uspar toh mere guy friends ko bhi crush tha..... Uske liye toh main hi qatal kar doon smiley43

Originally posted by: bips

Oh! Shehram????.... Shehram is literally the bestest guy ever... Uspar toh mere guy friends ko bhi crush tha..... Uske liye toh main hi qatal kar doon smiley43

Finally you understand my point 😂

Yes, I was talking about him. He is indeed the best male character smiley42

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

So sitara bish slapped her cuz she dis nani

Edited by Queeen - 2 days ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Finally you understand my point 😂

Yes, I was talking about him. He is indeed the best male character smiley42

didn't watch that show but he used to look so good

Originally posted by: Queeen

You need to watch that. You may fall in love with shehram smiley9

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Literally salar was too ott yesterday like bro chill she didn't even do anything why you bhadking ... and saba tou hai hi confusing 😕

Saba literally is confusing. Even in initial episodes, in one scene she is teasing him with sitara's name and in another she is saying her bro won't fall for sitara and she means nothing to him. Then she gets excited when salaar talks about sitara and then gets worried about the same smiley29. She literally saw him whinning and crying because sitara held someone else's hands and still she is says salaat don't love sitara smiley37. Her dumb brother was whole day whinning about 'uska haat kaise pakda?' smiley37

Also why is it so hard for salaar to sit and talk to sitara? He told dadi that he gave money to everyone except Taya. If tayi hears this she will come for her share saying you didn't give me anysmiley37

He only gave salman money and that too to back off and because sitara won't back off. How can he buy sitara from salman? Woh hai kaun sitara ko dene wala? If salaar gave money to Taya or even zohaib then it was still understandable. Waise toh salaar is good at roasting and asking direct questions then why can't he ask this to sitara. She is dumb anyway. So atleast he should use logic.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

I also liked shehram. He is literally what we call a good dignified gentleman.

spnfan thumbnail

Watch it..it's good. It's slow burn but good.