Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: bips

Definitely not alone.. Its a patten of writing

Basically the story line is like the hero does something bad in the first 6-7 episodes.... And then he spends 30 episodes saying sorry /supporting the heroine unconditionally.

... So as an audience you forget why he is a awful person, you just remember his romantic gestures and get frustrated with the heroine for being stubborn... Like even in "khaani", the hero killed the heroine's brother but by the end sab heroine ko hi gaaliyan de rahe theyy that she doesn't deserve him.

The heroine on the other hand, is a doormat (achchi ladki) to everyone except the hero who betrayed her... So the audience gets even more angry like - girl you still care about everyone who humiliates you everyday but you can't forgive the hero who is the only one who loves you

This pattern /illogical writing is the hallmark of alot of itv and ptv shows

First of all, I do agree that in past dramas writing pattern used to be like that and audience then used to start liking ml.

But just to clarify, I am not among those audience who can like someone like mir hadi because of his romantic gestures. Nah never, he was a criminal, I did not get it how they glorified him. My main issue with ptv dramas is whitewashing of such characters.

To clarify further, the cases I mentioned in which I liked Male lead more than female lead are like Shehram and mahnoor one. When mahnoor got engaged with taimoor, she started behaving rudely with shehram and their I liked Shehram more than mahnoor.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I don't generally like nimmi but i loved how she roasted sahibasmiley37

This drama is so senseless that it's entertaining smiley36

Why do they keep showing salaar's expressions when a cat fight is happening. smiley37

He seems to be enjoying it smiley37

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: spnfan

I don't generally like nimmi but i loved how she roasted sahibasmiley37

This drama is so senseless that it's entertaining smiley36

Why do they keep showing salaar's expressions when a cat fight is happening. smiley37

He seems to be enjoying it smiley37

Enjoying with twinkle in his eyes. Like he is wow ye sb mere ley pagal hain

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

First of all, I do agree that in past dramas writing pattern used to be like that and audience then used to start liking ml.

But just to clarify, I am not among those audience who can like someone like mir hadi because of his romantic gestures. Nah never, he was a criminal, I did not get it how they glorified him. My main issue with ptv dramas is whitewashing of such characters.

To clarify further, the cases I mentioned in which I liked Male lead more than female lead are like Shehram and mahnoor one. When mahnoor got engaged with taimoor, she started behaving rudely with shehram and their I liked Shehram more than mahnoor.

Bold

Same dude i also never liked mir hadi as a person. Feroze i appreciated for his acting and he looked good too but the killing thing was too much to over look so nope...i only like his acting bas..

I get your point where you coming from.. like salara ko hi ly lo .. sitara irritates us all now but girl been through much . Salar also did crap stuff but somehow his character is written that way that he charms his way through our hearts lol

Edited by Queeen - 2 days ago
Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Enjoying with twinkle in his eyes. Like he is wow ye sb mere ley pagal hain

He gets very happy indside lmao like wow ..

1000121360.jpg

But bro jis ko riz karna hai wo tou ho nhi rahi smiley37

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

1000121361.jpg

Lmao humain kiya pata tha ye log kute bille jyse lade gy

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

1000121359.jpg

I like how he replies to silly questions 🤪

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Finally watched yesterday's ep , and as I expected , teasers were misleading, and Salar took blame to save Sitara from Nani's anger. Sacrifise was a beautifull word came from his mouth.

I was in awe watching Sitara and Salar entering the hall.. hand in hand. What a royal couple. 👑

Salar giving full respect to taya was a good way to show how he went out of his way to make Sitara respected among his family. Thanks to Tahir who made this walima party, invited Sitara's family, and warned Mehreen to be good to Sitara.

Witch Nimi tried to spoil the party but Ehtisham took her away . Kiran was fun. smiley36

Can't wait to see Sahiba getting slapped by Sitara. smiley15

Happy to see Saba being so good to Sitara. smiley4

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Queeen

He gets very happy indside lmao like wow ..

1000121360.jpg

But bro jis ko riz karna hai wo tou ho nhi rahi smiley37

Aur kismat ki khrabi dekho...phone pr sun lya khud salar k mun se. Itni jaldi misunderstanding khtm hoti nazar nhi aa rhi.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

I don't get why saba is making a big deal. Wasn't it obviously Sitara and salar were being playful and salar was pulling junaid's legs. At that time sitara clearly wasn't being rude.

Then in yesterday's episode salaar was overreacting and getting angry at saba. She didn't say or do anything to sitara.

Seems like this upperclass bhai behen grew up watching Balaji dramas smiley37

Edited by spnfan - 2 days ago