Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: awida

You've already started watching DHTH.smiley3 I was hoping that we start watching it togather after Kaffara ends .. and discus in its thread. smiley38

Any way.. Nimi aka Zoya Nasir is perfect for vamp roles. And she fails when she plays positive role.

i told you that i will start watching it yesterday itself ... smiley36

Yh rote huye bhi kitni bekar lgti h sabeera ... smiley39

Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

I just read a very convincing prediction on YouTube.

Based on the new promo, some are saying Sitara will take to heart Nani’s advice of dhoke ka badla Lena. Will pretend to fall for Salar and will try to make him fall in love with her (she doesn’t know he already deeply loves her)

I’m guessing one day when he is even further hopelessly in love with her, revenge revenge main she will also have fallen in love with him deeply.

But Salar will overhear a part of her conversation with someone where she will say exactly what Salar said today: She married him because he publicly humiliated her and said he’d never marry someone like me. Meri Zidd fulfil ho gayi etc. Salar will find out and walk away in deep hurt (second rain scene perhaps where she is on her knees crying).

Also in their fuschia interview, Ali repeats his ‘maid and never will marry you’ dialogue to which Laiba says “acha ab batati hoon”

Title Kaffara also would make sense

So Ruposh 2.0; instead of ml, fl takes revenge 😍

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Just finished watching yesterday's episode now and i don't get why Sitara is getting bashed. Sitara was finally warming to the idea of salar marrying her for love and then the very next scene she hears salar telling his Nani about marrying her to break her guroor.

Also she seemed more sad and resigned and didn't do badtameezi with anyone. I don't see anyone calling out salar's badtameezi towards his sister. How rude he was.

Anyways from the promo it seems Nani is encouraging Sitara to give back, so who knows she might go back to being badtameez again. 🙄

Edited by khamosshhh - 2 days ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I am happy that I am seeing you here after a long time. smiley31

I agree . Many Pakistani dailies go like Indian ones, with lots of twists and turns and hungama. I watch them for fun. And for their leads' chemistry. You can see Salar and Sitara have it. And the family drama, and badtameezi are my guilty pleasure .smiley36

🤗

After a long time started watching PTV dramas.

This drama watching for the leads chemistry. Also wanted to watch some light hearted shows and this is a fun drama. 😀

Schrute thumbnail
I accidentally weng through Twitter threads of kaffara and O my god, they are jarring. Pepple are straight up abusing her. I though liked yesterday's episode. The way she apologized to saba and in future i think she'll warm up to her. Also i loved salar's way of dealing, although he cokld have straight away told his grandmom that yeah we loved each other, and i paid salman because i wnated to protect her, but instead he lied and was overheard by sitara who was before hhat very scene was contemplating having a talk with him. Talk about bad timing. I loved how protective he was of her tho. I have not scene any ml doing that. Also i find all the characters reasonable and not unidimensional who are set up straight for revenge, even tayi and kiran as well, they have their own insecurities and that's ehy i am not expecting any random stereotypical blame game. Let's hope
roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Schrute

I accidentally weng through Twitter threads of kaffara and O my god, they are jarring. Pepple are straight up abusing her. I though liked yesterday's episode. The way she apologized to saba and in future i think she'll warm up to her. Also i loved salar's way of dealing, although he cokld have straight away told his grandmom that yeah we loved each other, and i paid salman because i wnated to protect her, but instead he lied and was overheard by sitara who was before hhat very scene was contemplating having a talk with him. Talk about bad timing. I loved how protective he was of her tho. I have not scene any ml doing that. Also i find all the characters reasonable and not unidimensional who are set up straight for revenge, even tayi and kiran as well, they have their own insecurities and that's ehy i am not expecting any random stereotypical blame game. Let's hope

Twitter is honestly such a cesspool. If you go through the kaffara threads, it was as though Sitara apologising to Saba, Salar being rude to Saba and his dad, and being protective and possessive over Sitara did not happen. There is especially two or three specific users who are so pro-Salar that they might be able to give Sahiba and Nimi company. It just makes it so much more jarring because they straight keep abusing Sitara. Makes me wonder if storytelling comprehension is a lost cause to them.

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Consummation ke baare mein

Aamna from something haute said that she doesn't like the recent trend of showing one of the couple sleeping on the couch.. Nikah includes intimacy and she finds it sort of against the idea of marriage.. Phaltu mein she pretends to be liberal and modern, soch wahin ki wahin 16th century mein

I actually like this trend..

. It makes more sense rather than where the couple can't tolerate each other as per the storyline and yet the girl gets pregnant!!!!!... Even in recent mayri show, they are underage and barely friends and suddenly bam! Bachcha..

.. Like is everyone sleeping with everyone even when they don't want to????..... This gives rise to questions of marital rape, a topic asian society doesn't want to discuss

So i would hope that these 2 are not intimate bec given how much sitara shows that she loathes salaar, i don't want her to be sleeping with him out of duty... That sounds so ugly.. And salaar also deserves better

Edited by bips - 2 days ago
Schrute thumbnail

Exactly, the whole comprehension gets lost on them.They are abusing (that too in a really nasty way) her for not standing up infront of her gharwale but that's what she has been doing throughout. She gave it back to salar on the day of ehtisham's wedding, to salman, to tai, to kiran, and to fufo and nimmi as well. In case of zohaib, she was shocked more than dumbfounded and she did express her displeasure. What people don't understand that you can't outgrow relations in one day. And what Salar needs to do forst of all is to have a proper conversation with him. And maybe going atound defending her is super-heroic but communicating wihh her and clearing all misunderstandings is super important. He wouldn't have to face grandma's wrath if he had talked to sitara. From day one she has aware of her realities even when she was thrown like a football to any guy that their family came across, she was dejected but not a fool. And now she feels no different, and she has her insecurities which was bery apparent in her talks with saba that there is nobody on whom she can fall upon and the only relationship that is left also married her for his zid and not oove. So obviously she is broken. Man in our region get away with a lot more. He literally went to ehtisham's walima and straightaway made a whole tamasha of sitara yo the point hshe gave up on herself and here people are bashing her for giving back to the people for insulting her. (Although I don't like that crass language she used in previous episode, but that's just bad writing)

Edited by Schrute - 2 days ago
khamosshhh thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Aamna from something haute said that she doesn't like the recent trend of showing one of the couple sleeping on the couch.. Nikah includes intimacy and she finds it sort of against the idea of marriage.. Phaltu mein she pretends to be liberal and modern, soch wahin ki wahin 16th century mein

. It makes more sense rather than where the couple can't tolerate each other as per the storyline and yet the girl gets pregnant!!!!!... Even in recent mayri show, they are underage and barely friends and suddenly bam! Bachcha..

.. Like is everyone sleeping with everyone even when they don't want to????..... This gives rise to questions of marital rape, a topic asian society doesn't want to discuss

So i would hope that these 2 are not intimate bec given how much sitara shows that she loathes salaar, i don't want her to be sleeping with him out of duty... That sounds so ugly.. And salaar also deserves better

I get what you are saying and I don't think consumption has happened, but this drama leaves too many loose ends. They could hv shown a dialogue or 2 between them. They don't even show their sleeping arrangements. 😂

Having said that, its in these dramas and soaps where they make consumption of marriages into such big. Reality mein aisa nahi hota.

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Aamna from something haute said that she doesn't like the recent trend of showing one of the couple sleeping on the couch.. Nikah includes intimacy and she finds it sort of against the idea of marriage

I don't think she loathes him. She wants to loathe him but is not being very successful at it. She is hurt, deeply so, and is on very shaky grounds emotionally regarding where to stand with Salar, especially since now they are married. Unfortunately, she is also baffled by his affections and protection and if the wedding night is anything to go by, also very attracted to him. Even if they have already consummated their marriage, I think it would be a case of heightened friction plus unbridled attraction plus unresolved emotions leading to some very impulsive sex, especially given how these twos' interactions are always on the edge. Consent is a very dicey topic even today in Asia but if there is any explicit no from Sitara, I really doubt Salar will ever go ahead with it. But impulsive angry sex, oh, that definitely has a huge possibility. The earliest day I could honestly see them consummating was on their wedding night. They were in the mood, let's be honest about that. And even momentarily, Sitara forgot about everything else and really melted and given how Salar was looking at her, he definitely wanted to go further. But at the same time, I can see Salar respecting Sitara's boundaries and frayed emotions and wait. Also, given how ambiguous the next morning was, I am not sure what had happened. We will have to wait to find out.