Frequent Posters

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Posted: 2 days ago

People are going crazy on ali ansari posts smiley37

1000121279.jpg

Ajab.Pehchan thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 7 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Queeen

People are going crazy on ali ansari posts smiley37

1000121279.jpg

I Love how Ali replies to them as well smiley37
princessjojo thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: roopshas1

I know right. Suhaag raat mein yeh dono ek dusre ko jo looks de rahe thein, I will not be surprised if yeh direct pregnancy dikhaenge.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

foreplay starts outside the bedroom

Din bhar galiyan khana kabse foreplay hi gaya

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I don’t trust Pakistani shows

princessjojo thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

To be honest ek mnt k ley mujhe bhi doubt hua tha. On their first night. He remain in room, went to lamp. Na bahir gya na pillow uthaya..and the scene just got cut.

In morning sitara was on bed .in same clothes but messy hairs.

Salar is also casually touching her, face shoulder.

Also his parent remarks jb tum baap bnoge pta chlega

Maybe writers want to keep this thing aside..k aage kuch bhi track show kr skien

to be honest I thought Salar pulling her dupatta forward was an indication that he was letting her stay covered until she gave explicit permission and her still being in the wedding dress the next day meant nothing happened

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: princessjojo

to be honest I thought Salar pulling her dupatta forward was an indication that he was letting her stay covered until she gave explicit permission and her still being in the wedding dress the next day meant nothing happened

Even I interpret it as that but let's be honest, the sexual tension plus the ambiguity on the wedding night was something else.

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

foreplay starts outside the bedroom

Din bhar galiyan khana kabse foreplay hi gaya

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

But I don’t trust Pakistani shows

jis tarha se she was wearing the lehinga with bikhre baal it was a hint k kuch howa hai lmaosmiley37
Edited by Queeen - 2 days ago
princessjojo thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Even I interpret it as that but let's be honest, the sexual tension plus the ambiguity on the wedding night was something else.

But but but Kaise 😭😭 mehreen aunty ne kaha din bhar bedroom se ladne ki awaz aati hai πŸ˜‚ they have too much pent up energy hence my conclusion is no consummation πŸ˜‚

I feel like lately all Pakistani shows are making it more clear when consummation happens. Recently watched Radd and it was quite clear. I want to see the build up. I hope it did not happen just like that.

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

That was confusing with messed up hair and lehinga like two opposite things going on lol writers can go with anyway with this thing

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

Can anyone suggest a drama which his enemies to lovers slow burn and underrated cuz baki tou sub dekha wa hai maine hit jo ho jate smiley14

Queeen thumbnail

Social Spotlight

But but but Kaise 😭😭 mehreen aunty ne kaha din bhar bedroom se ladne ki awaz aati hai πŸ˜‚ they have too much pent up energy hence my conclusion is no consummation πŸ˜‚

I feel like lately all Pakistani shows are making it more clear when consummation happens. Recently watched Radd and it was quite clear. I want to see the build up. I hope it did not happen just like that.

yaaa same i also didn't want it to happen this way ... but writers ny salar ko sofe py nhi dala tou kuch bhi possible hai