Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

what if they directly shows us that sitara is pregnant ... toh yh sleeping arrangement ka raaz , raaz hi reh jayega smiley36

I know right. Suhaag raat mein yeh dono ek dusre ko jo looks de rahe thein, I will not be surprised if yeh direct pregnancy dikhaenge.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Queeen

same dude jo gusaa ata tha mujhy anmol par smiley7smiley7 Aur meerab aur ab ye sitara ... honestly i don't feel nothing for her smiley24

I feel for Sitara because of all the humiliation she had to face, so she has to change to be able to face society. Unlike Anmol and Meerab who are strong headed women.. and who have their own will.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

To be honest ek mnt k ley mujhe bhi doubt hua tha. On their first night. He remain in room, went to lamp. Na bahir gya na pillow uthaya..and the scene just got cut.

In morning sitara was on bed .in same clothes but messy hairs.

Salar is also casually touching her, face shoulder.

Also his parent remarks jb tum baap bnoge pta chlega

Maybe writers want to keep this thing aside..k aage kuch bhi track show kr skien

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

To be honest ek mnt k ley mujhe bhi doubt hua tha. On their first night. He remain in room, went to lamp. Na bahir gya na pillow uthaya..and the scene just got cut.

Maybe writers want to keep this thing aside..k aage kuch bhi track show kr skien

aisa hi hoga because pregnancy news always pops out from nowhere ...

mail leads kutte billi ki tarah lad rhe h hote h and boom - ap maa banne vali h .. ajeeb hi chlta h inka bhi

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I feel for Sitara because of all the humiliation she had to face, so she has to change to be able to face society. Unlike Anmol and Meerab who are strong headed women.. and who have their own will.

True. I haven't watched TB but Meerab seems to be a tougher no nonsense personality woman from what I have gathered from clips. Sitara is more chirpy, bubbly flower like in personality. It is cruel what had happened and what still is happening to her.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

I agree .. sitara ke sath actual m bhot galat hua and she is facing all the emotions , shame , humiliation all by herself .. so she has a valid reason to hate everybody ..

But what irks me the most is the way she is speaking with salar and her family ... though now she is also giving back to her " khandaan vale" but still ..

roopshas1 thumbnail

True. Even I was like she is sleeping on bed and he comes out from washroom or ever to ask her if she is OK. I mean....smiley22. That said not addressing it directly also gives them room to keep that track open.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

chalo guys .. good night ... I will imagine better version of kaffara in my dreams ...

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

His character is grey, but acha bhi wo apne hi style se bnta hai. Qasim ya Salman ko brdasht nhi krega wo.

Achyi ka bhi style hy salar ka wah kya bat hy honestly i like grey characters not everyone is or can be green not even me lol so i tou love salar n his style

Queeen thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 7

Social Spotlight

Originally posted by: roopshas1

True. I haven't watched TB but Meerab seems to be a tougher no nonsense personality woman from what I have gathered from clips. Sitara is more chirpy, bubbly flower like in personality. It is cruel what had happened and what still is happening to her.

that meerab woman was something else abhi ye meerab hoti tou walima main esa tamasha hota k bas smiley37