Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Qasim is not in love with Nimi. He is in love with Sitara but has lost her due to his selfishness. Now, he wants a scapegoat for his pain and failure, and Nimi is that. He wants revenge from Nimi now because she is the one who started all this. He is telling his mom that he is in love with Nimi because his mom hates her because of what happened to Sitara. Eventually, he might say that he wants to marry Nimi and he will force his mom to arrange his marriage to Nimi despite her wishes. I dunno what his game plan is. Is to marry Nimi and torture her for the rest of her life? Or is it arrange his marriage to Nimi and then jilt her at the altar in order to defame her? Who knows. But Qasim's claims of love for Nimi is basically bullshit that he is feeding his family.

wahhhhhh .... yh mast plot h .... wahhh .. nimi is getting on my nerves since first episode ...

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

It's exhausting to watch a show when you start disliking one of the leads.

Wtf is wrong with sitaras family that sitara, nimmi, kiran say whatever they want in front of strangers, family, inlaws... weren't they taught basic manners? And this is so called middle class family that values izzat

And this slapping nonsense especially at important events in front of hundreds of people like nikah, walima etc, how is salaar not questioning sitaras sanity and his own sanity For picking her...

Anyways

I get they wanted to create a misunderstanding but salaar lying to nani does not make sense.. he should have atleast one person who he can confide in and who gives you good advice

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Beside everything...Why they are not showing us their sleeping arrangements??? 1. Kya salar sikandar ne bed choda Sitara Jahan k ley???

2. Kya sitara ne uth kr salar ka blanket theek kya?

3. Where is that anti clockwise coffee?

4. Sote hue pic li Salar ne?

5. What are they eating? Salar tried that chaat with Sitara jo wo college k baad khati thi?

Kb dikhaynge ye sb

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

@ bold - wow .. this sounds more interesting ...smiley42

but itna intelligent writers male lead ko bhi nhi dikhaynge ... vo bhi bevkuf hi niklega

Dunno. Salar is a remarkably capable ML with a dash of kameenapan. The only time he switched off his brain actually was during the badnaami incidence, which wasn't even his fault, and even then he quickly tracked down Salman and Qasim via him and learnt the truth. Salar is already stepping up to protect Sitara at every step. Given his body language in the Sahiba forgiveness asking sequence, I don't think he trusts Sahiba even a bit.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

It's exhausting to watch a show when you start disliking one of the leads.

Wtf is wrong with sitaras family that sitara, nimmi, kiran say whatever they want in front of strangers, family, inlaws... weren't they taught basic manners? And this is so called middle class family that values izzat

And this slapping nonsense especially at important events in front of hundreds of people like nikah, walima etc, how is salaar not questioning sitaras sanity and his own sanity For picking her...

Anyways

I get they wanted to create a misunderstanding but salaar lying to nani does not make sense.. he should have atleast one person who he can confide in and who gives you good advice

i think sahiba commented something about her family , so slap will happen ...

baki sitara ki family m saare mannerless hi h .. manners dikhayi kab h kisne h ...

ajeeb salaar ki family bhi h tbh ... nobody speaks like that to anybody .... hypocrisy chl rhi h inke bich m ...

Junaid hi sahi lg rha h so far

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Beside everything...Why they are not showing us their sleeping arrangements??? 1. Kya salar sikandar ne bed choda Sitara Jahan k ley???

5. What are they eating? Salar tried that chaat with Sitara jo wo college k baad khati thi?

Kb dikhaynge ye sb

I know right? I think they are sleeping together normally. It is just that they are not *well* ehm *doing it*. I think. Uski bhi koi guarantee nahi hai. I think ignoring these right now what is annoying the viewers. You can show ten thousand problems but give them these cute moments.

AAKMH2 thumbnail

Dunno. Salar is a remarkably capable ML with a dash of kameenapan. The only time he switched off his brain actually was during the badnaami incidence, which wasn't even his fault, and even then he quickly tracked down Salman and Qasim via him and learnt the truth. Salar is already stepping up to protect Sitara at every step. Given his body language in the Sahiba forgiveness asking sequence, I don't think he trusts Sahiba even a bit.

Thats what make him specialšŸ¤£ But u see dil k mamle mein bhi wo dimag se kam leta hai. Dil k mamle mein dil se nhi lya kbhi..he always play to win. Nani ki sympathy to dila hi di usne sitara ko

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

Kb dikhaynge ye sb

what if they directly shows us that sitara is pregnant ... toh yh sleeping arrangement ka raaz , raaz hi reh jayega smiley36

AAKMH2 thumbnail

I know right? I think they are sleeping together normally. It is just that they are not *well* ehm *doing it*. I think. Uski bhi koi guarantee nahi hai. I think ignoring these right now what is annoying the viewers. You can show ten thousand problems but give them these cute moments.

Exaclty...in start of drama story thi hi kya? Only their scenes. Jis ne audience ko hol kya. Aesa lg rha hai writer hi change hogya hai. Nooo..i realy wish aesa na ho... Why they are not showing their spark. Pehle to hath pkrne ka hi 5 mnt se lmba scene hojata

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: NINALOGY

Don't tell me sitara is like meerab.

She is on her way. smiley36

Extra