Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

roopshas1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 days ago

Originally posted by: Priyankaakdha

what has he done ??? sorry i am watching clips of salar sitara only so missed out some plots

Amongst things like gambling and stealing, he was forcing Sitara to marry Salman and he also got physically violent with her and threatened that he will kill her.

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Yes he deserve..aur sitara ne suna tha phone pr. Firing bhi hui Salar ki car pr..but she ignore all this kyunke bhai hai ...aur kis trhan ka bhai he . He realy deserve punishment for whatever he did with her

roopshas1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

But Salar is realy jealous of Qasim. Uska acha bnna bhi brdasht nhi hona usko. Makers bring him back, to aesa hi kuch dikhaynge. I realy wish k nimmi accept her gunnah infront of her family. Sitara realy deserve it.

Salar will not tolerate Qasim anywhere near Sitara. I dunno about Nimi but I hope Qasim takes revenge on Nimi.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AAKMH2

But Salar is realy jealous of Qasim. Uska acha bnna bhi brdasht nhi hona usko. Makers bring him back, to aesa hi kuch dikhaynge. I realy wish k nimmi accept her gunnah infront of her family. Sitara realy deserve it.

but once Qasim confesses that he loves nimi not sitara , then salar may listen to him ... Sitara bechari ko toh sab ghuma rhe h .. Zohaib ke chkkr m ankhe band kr leti h vo khanda ke name par ..
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Originally posted by: roopshas1

Salar will not tolerate Qasim anywhere near Sitara. I dunno about Nimi but I hope Qasim takes revenge on Nimi.

waaahhhh .. i liked it

AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This. One thing about Salar is that he is a very possessive and territorial guy. He will raaste se hatao them in an instant if they set their eyes on Sitara ever again.

Aur agr Qasim ne nimi se confess kra lya taya k samne, to wo Sitara ki good books mein aa jayga. Sitara want her izzat back infront of her family. Sitara usko maaf krdegi. Salar se brdasht nhi hoga wo

Edited by AAKMH2 - 2 days ago
Priyankaakdha thumbnail

Amongst things like gambling and stealing, he was forcing Sitara to marry Salman and he also got physically violent with her and threatened that he will kill her.

kaisa khandaan h yh ajeeb sa
Hatimoon thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

they are giving us lollipop by showing salar sitara here and there .. but saare episode m khandan hi nhi pura aa rha inka ..

Ye geo ka daily drama hai. Yahaan family scenes jyada milenge aur leads ke kam.

Priyankaakdha thumbnail

wahhh .... i want salar jealousy scenes smiley43

he needs to understand that this is exactly what sitara wants

roopshas1 thumbnail

but once Qasim confesses that he loves nimi not sitara , then salar may listen to him ... Sitara bechari ko toh sab ghuma rhe h .. Zohaib ke chkkr m ankhe band kr leti h vo khanda ke name par ..

Qasim is not in love with Nimi. He is in love with Sitara but has lost her due to his selfishness. Now, he wants a scapegoat for his pain and failure, and Nimi is that. He wants revenge from Nimi now because she is the one who started all this. He is telling his mom that he is in love with Nimi because his mom hates her because of what happened to Sitara. Eventually, he might say that he wants to marry Nimi and he will force his mom to arrange his marriage to Nimi despite her wishes. I dunno what his game plan is. Is to marry Nimi and torture her for the rest of her life? Or is it arrange his marriage to Nimi and then jilt her at the altar in order to defame her? Who knows. But Qasim's claims of love for Nimi is basically bullshit that he is feeding his family.