Madonna League of Their Own beats Bahurani’s Pink Panther

fazgostoso thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 days ago

Madonna showed brilliance in this scene from a League of Their Own than Bahurani in Pink Panther. It’s so shocking but Madonna is more expressive and natural. And League of Their Own was a superhit while Bahurani was a disaster smiley37

What do you think?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1MB84k6FCuA&pp=ygUbbWFkb25uYSBsZWFndWUgb2YgdGhlaXIgb3du

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

What kind of a comparison is that? smiley37

Surly_Devil thumbnail

And Aish was so so horrible and pathetic in Pink Panther smiley29

pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I agree, it was super cringe and I felt second hand embarrassment watching it. So far the only Indians who have great work in any international movies without it being cringe are Kabir Bedi, Tabu, Irfan Khan and lately Ishaan Khattar. Though he did not have much of a role in Perfect couple, he was not over the top or with a poor accent, it kept it toned down and like his natural self. Kabir Bedi, Tabu, Irfan Khan have done so many international movies but they never felt out of place. It felt natural unlike Aish or Priyanka.

Surly_Devil thumbnail

Originally posted by: pratts

I agree, it was super cringe and I felt second hand embarrassment watching it. So far the only Indians who have great work in any international movies without it being cringe are Kabir Bedi, Tabu, Irfan Khan and lately Ishaan Khattar. Though he did not have much of a role in Perfect couple, he was not over the top or with a poor accent, it kept it toned down and like his natural self. Kabir Bedi, Tabu, Irfan Khan have done so many international movies but they never felt out of place. It felt natural unlike Aish or Priyanka.

Priyanka was great in The White Tiger though…

Edited by Surly_Devil - 7 days ago
pratts thumbnail

Not seen that one yet....

pratts thumbnail

But nobody in Indian history of cinema has done as bad an international role as Anil Kapoor. That was the most horrible and most cringiest I have ever seen. He almost made a caricature of himself. That will forever remain his poorest role.

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

But nobody in Indian history of cinema has done as bad an international role as Anil Kapoor. That was the most horrible and most cringiest I have ever seen. He almost made a caricature of himself. That will forever remain his poorest role.

That bad eh? Woah how can anil of all people could mess it up?

pratts thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

You must see how badly ye hammed it in some MI movie. It was just horrible

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Posted: 5 days ago

You must see how badly ye hammed it in some MI movie. It was just horrible

lol damn! You got any hardcore evidence to back up your claims? Because curiosity is really killing me now 🤪