Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 days ago

Having watched the video I posted, it's neither Ranbir nor Ranveer (he wasn't available for Ranbir and Alia's wedding as he shot one in London). He's a very interesting man, this Vishal and what he told about his life, his work and also ShahRukh made me like him (despite the blind).

It really is very important to do research before jumping to conclusions especially when posting such a clip on Instagram (or Twitter etc.).

Thanks Zara, for having already posted the other video smiley1

Edited by Clochette - 12 days ago
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 10 days ago

Originally posted by: Briaahna

He has been trending , not for visiting temple with his wife but for other reasons smiley36whats cooking https://x.com/rayfilm/status/1832082736473145592?s=46&t=vevCm3I0SGjUvmq-Bjkadg

https://giphy.com/gifs/bollywood-india-indian-3ohfFuqDrRTTV1v5ba

'Nothing worse than over-exposure'

Maroonporsche thumbnail
rckRadhe thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8

Reddit always seems to have the more scathing news on Bollywood celebs. smiley3

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Sorry to have another demand, Shreya, but I think it is important to delete this thread as a whole as it spreads a rumour/rumours that is proven as false, simply a lying connection between a narration and a video. The weddingfilmer (Vishal Punjabi) has already clarified that the couple he talks about is already divorced and he also praised the filming he did at Ranveer's and Deepika's wedding as his most beautiful one (and of course, they have the movie)... and he didn't film Ranbir's wedding...

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Shubh shubh bolo

Shubh shubh

elaichichai thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zara321

As always, rk fans editing out things to make ranveer look bad, here is the original video where the guy says he has never gotten any trouble from ranveers team. Plus pr teams asking for negative videos to be taken down is a very normal thing, if someone makes a video spewing negativity about a star, then ofcourse the pr team would request for it to be taken down, no star wants that kind of video to be out about them. Especially when ranveer is making a conscious decision to change and to try to decrease the negativity.

I mean that's the whole job of a pr team, to reduce negativity, if they aren't supposed to do that then what are people expecting them to do? And ranveer did not attend any naked rave party, it was rk fans who made edits of naked women and tried to make it look like they were around ranveer, so ofcourse his pr would ask for such edits to be taken down because they are not true and were made to spew negativity and hatred at ranveer. Ranveer went to a music festival, not alone, but with his best friends who deepika knows and trusts.

https://x.com/unapologeticRVS/status/1832096233596543403?t=szt5YIuMk_Gpm3BMvW0tkQ&s=19

Disgusting fandom as usual, karma will prevail I am sure

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

scary scary scary scary!

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

Aab to bacche bhi ho geye,rehne de behensmiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: a day ago

come now, don't be too harsh on Ranveer. Dil toh bacha hai ji smiley2smiley36