Deepu will have a baby boy!!!

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

I just saw a Tarot card prediction by Manisha Khatwani who is saying DeepVeer will have a boysmiley36

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Surly_Devil thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

lol sure and I am the queen of England smiley39

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

And if is wrong will she give up tarot card reading smiley36

DivineAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Fantasy Force

So much speculation.

Let me put kala tika for Deepika's baby.

How does it even matter?? Bus healthy baby hona chahiye....smiley27

But in my heart....I always want any couple to be blessed by a baby girl.......smiley27

Baby girls ki shopping mein kya maza aataa hai...they have so many adorable cute dresses, shoes, hair accessories and what not.....

I had my boy first...and then when I was pregnant with the second one.....I prayed so hard for it to be a girl....I used to go to the stores and looked at those cute stuff and wanted to buy them so bad...smiley27smiley36

CuckooCutter7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

How does it even matter?? Bus healthy baby hona chahiye....smiley27

But in my heart....I always want any couple to be blessed by a baby girl.......smiley27

Baby girls ki shopping mein kya maza aataa hai...they have so many adorable cute dresses, shoes, hair accessories and what not.....

I had my boy first...and then when I was pregnant with the second one.....I prayed so hard for it to be a girl....I used to go to the stores and looked at those cute stuff and wanted to buy them so bad...smiley27smiley36

arre apne liye khareed leti. Husband ke liye wife toh baby girl hi hoti haismiley17smiley36

Originally posted by: CuckooCutter7

arre apne liye khareed leti. Husband ke liye wife toh baby girl hi hoti haismiley17smiley36

smiley37...Only till they don't have their own baby girls.......uske baad the little girl becomes everything......meri beti is the boss of my house and she has her Dad wrapped around her little pinky and he dances to her tune...smiley36smiley27

I have two younger brothers...who always complained ki unki koi aukaat nahi mere saamne....and my Dad used to say...u r damn right....jis din meri beti ko rulaya...uss din ghar se bahar nikaal doonga dono ko...smiley37

The relationship of a father-daughter is so blessed..smiley27...bade kismat se one gets to be the father of a girl.....smiley27

e1t53e thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

smiley37...Only till they don't have their own baby girls.......uske baad the little girl becomes everything......meri beti is the boss of my house and she has her Dad wrapped around her little pinky and he dances to her tune...smiley36smiley27

I have two younger brothers...who always complained ki unki koi aukaat nahi mere saamne....and my Dad used to say...u r damn right....jis din meri beti ko rulaya...uss din ghar se bahar nikaal doonga dono ko...smiley37

The relationship of a father-daughter is so blessed..smiley27...bade kismat se one gets to be the father of a girl.....smiley27

Only to give them away in ‘daan’ like as if she was their baap se mila hua property.

Edited by e1t53e - 1 months ago

Originally posted by: e1t53e

Only to give them away in ‘daan’ like as if she was their baap se mila hua property.

I am not giving my beti in daan to anyone...unless someone explains to me the logic....smiley24

hasini009 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Surly_Devil

lol sure and I am the queen of England smiley39

X Men Dark Phoenix GIF

Flame of Darkness Phoenix