Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Banned

Posted: 3 months ago

[Post Removed]

Tumhara dukh mere Shahrukhwa ke dukh se bada nahi ho sakta....Juhi Maa....smiley19smiley19

Shahrukhwa had to play the role of Aish's twin brother...imagine the horror....but the director said...that you skinny brown skinned with fat nose and lips brat...utum issi kaabil ho ke Aish ke bhai bano....

uss din woh bahut roya....smiley19smiley19

infinitebollywood — Shah Rukh Khan + Crying

Fir ussne ooperwale se kaha......smiley19

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIAcdeG70IE&ab_channel=IshtarMusic

Fir kya ooperwale ne sun lee uski baat....smiley40.....purani baaton per mitti daalo Juhi Maa....smiley9

Socklet thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

I heard she also threw tantrum when she found out the person casted opposite her was Manoj Bajpayee.

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Aaahhhh, the old things smiley36 smiley27

Yes, Juhi had been very candid at that time already. She even told me that she protested to work with him smiley1 ...however admitted that her reluctance quickly changed when really working with ShahRukh and then, the ugliness perceived initially gave way to fondness (not an affair, though).

Juhi became his oldest/closest female friend in the Hindi filmindustry ...that's why he was furious about the journalist...which hasn't changed when journalists wrote/write wrong things about him/his family/his close friends...to certain, he never again gave an interview and now he even avoids paparazzi whenever possible.

Ha! in the Yes Boss song posted , one can see Mannat how it looked like before SRK bought it.

Edited by Clochette - 3 months ago