Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 hours ago

Shah nawaz kamina hoga but then i see him with mehru and I'm like - can you get to the kissing part pls smiley43smiley43

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 hours ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

This drama is so Wattpad coded

My guilty pleasure at times when I can bear the horrendous grammar.

Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: bips

Shah nawaz kamina hoga but then i see him with mehru and I'm like - can you get to the kissing part pls smiley43smiley43

Kissing we only have to imagine😂

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cat.

I thought the same, he is enjoying this a little too much.

I must say Im intrigued by how they are going to get married, Mehrunisa can't stand the sight of him 😂

I'm willing to bet this idea will also germinate from his head. His mom is too practical and level-headed for this

Cat. thumbnail

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

I'm willing to bet this idea will also germinate from his head. His mom is too practical and level-headed for this

Yep for sure, I mean he could have easily got her fired, he is happy visiting her office frequently, uncle's job is in jeopardy but Mehru who is working with Shahnawaz' childhood friend and business partner, her job is perfectly fine😛

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Cat.

Yep for sure, I mean he could have easily got her fired, he is happy visiting her office frequently, uncle's job is in jeopardy but Mehru who is working with Shahnawaz' childhood friend and business partner, her job is perfectly fine😛

He could've gotten goons to scare her and it couldn't be traced back to him but he wants to take on this job not a very politician thing to do

Rashmiiii thumbnail
SHAHNAWAZ IS BEGGING HIS MOTHER TO LET HIM "HANDLE" HER. Yeah we know how he will handle her , she said that I want your brother hanged and he was standing there smiling. My man got to know her name and have not shut up since then.
Rashmiiii thumbnail
He will marry her in the name of saving his brother and will end up agreeing to whatever Mehru says. Already visiting her office daily!!!
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

He will behave as if he is getting married to her to save his brother or to get revenge but mann hi mann mein lattu phoot rahe hongesmiley37.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Rashmiiii

SHAHNAWAZ IS BEGGING HIS MOTHER TO LET HIM "HANDLE" HER. Yeah we know how he will handle her , she said that I want your brother hanged and he was standing there smiling. My man got to know her name and have not shut up since then.

She is talking about handcuffing his brother and he is thinking about handcuffing her smiley37

Should I put matured content tag on my posts?