Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rashmiiii thumbnail
Posted: 10 hours ago
SO WELL ARTICULATED YAAR. COULD'NT HAVE SAID IT BETTER.
LifeOfWhy thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 hours ago

Originally posted by: mango.falooda

-- Mehru's character is also shaped by her mother's passiveness and being scared of any conflict. Because her mother refuses to be the adult who shields her children, Mehru has been forced to be pushy, dominant and someone who fights for the rights of her family. Because her mother sat in the shadows all her life, they think Mehru being in the sun is somehow a blight on their respect. What they don't realize is that Mehru's behaviour is on them; if they acted like elders and adults, she wouldn't have to fight any battle.

Agree with almost everything you have noted down! It was surprisingly nice to see Saman Shah talk about Mehru🤩 & it reminded me of Sakshi Goenka of Ek Hasina Thi!

@bold: spot on!💯

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 hours ago

Uff today's episode was chef's kiss, the faceoff between Mehru and Shahnawaz in the office is just fire.

Mehru's chacha 's job is in jeopardy because of the case and he threatens what if she continues he will not let her get out of the house. Rafay says he will continue to support her.

Shahnawaz gets Dawood to threaten Mehru' sister.

I have a feeling that Mehru will have to leave the house, her uncle's threats plus the line in the OST , where it says whoever was close to her was alienated from her makes me think so.

Also in the precap BiJaan seems to give some sort of ultimatum. Of course the police now say it was the driver and not Zain Shah driving the car. The intimidation scene in the office is tomorrow, Mehru calls a press meet I guess and this scene is post that.

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Seems getting his brother off is secondary to Shah Nawaz, messing with Mehrunnissa is his first priority. Three minutes into the episode he's already said Ms. Mehrunnissa Shehroze twice smiling to himself...like shouldn't he be annoyed that she isn't getting intimidated and wants his brother hanged?

Edited by BurakZeynep - 7 hours ago
Baby36 thumbnail
It was like a some arrogant kid have a new game which gives in tough challenges which he like to play for now for shahnawaz it's a game where he wants win no matter what.
spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: BurakZeynep

Seems getting his brother off is secondary to Shah Nawaz, messing with Mehrunnissa is his first priority. Three minutes into the episode he's already said Ms. Mehrunnissa Shehroze twice smiling to himself...like shouldn't he be annoyed that she isn't getting intimidated and wants his brother hanged?

Dude was already obsessed with her even before his useless brother came into picture. Now he has a reason to mess with her.

Baby36 thumbnail
Posted: 6 hours ago
He was tempted by mehrunnisa courage and attitude .
spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baby36

He was tempted by mehrunnisa courage and attitude .

She turns him on. His smile says it smiley37

spnfan thumbnail

This drama is so Wattpad coded

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I thought the same, he is enjoying this a little too much.

I must say Im intrigued by how they are going to get married, Mehrunisa can't stand the sight of him 😂