Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 days ago

Originally posted by: spnfan

Seems like he likes to squeeze her hands. Did that in the other scene of them in white dress.

Must be wondering how it would feel against his face.

thetomicbomb thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdna

Yes, i hope this is not a 'love story' either. I think it would be good for Mehru to pretend love Shahnawaz while he genuinely falls for her - She can get revenge for her brother's death and then put everyone in that horrid family in their place and get back together with Rafay - will be good to see Rafay support her in that mission - I don't want Rafay with Urooj either - she's a terrible girl!

Yes. So far, the ML is proving to be completely irredeemable without a conscious. Moreover, the way he keeps on protecting his brother is annoying. Not for a second has he expressed regret over the loss of an innocent life, that too wit his brother being directly involved. It's really doubtful how they plan on redeeming him, it's not realistic.

It's laughable how corrupt these politicians are really. They pretend to serve the general public yet someone's death is just a nuisance for them.

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

This episode was powerfull. Anmol was 🔥, the slap , the confrontation.. those lines: " Main zinda hoon" and "Khoon ka badla khoon" . Uff. This couldn't be more impactfull. smiley14

I am happy seeing Shahnawaz loosing control, thinking that he can deal with Mehru, by using his power. Little does he know Mehru 💪

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

This episode was powerfull. Anmol was 🔥, the slap , the confrontation.. those lines: " Main zinda hoon" and "Khoon ka badla khoon" . Uff. This couldn't be more impactfull. smiley14

I am happy seeing Shahnawaz loosing control, thinking that he can deal with Mehru, by using his power. Little does he know Mehru 💪

Good to see you are enjoying this drama, I'm liking this too. Mehru is on fire. Love her character.

spnfan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Most Posts (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Cat.

Must be wondering how it would feel against his face.

Why wonder just ask her. She will gladly do the honoursmiley37

awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Romantic Reveries

Originally posted by: Neel_M

Good to see you are enjoying this drama, I'm liking this too. Mehru is on fire. Love her character.

And I am happy you too are enjoying this show .smiley4

In fact I skip Mehru's family scenes, so I do with Shahnawaz' . smiley36

Anmol is improving as an actor. And her chemistry with Ali Raza is amazing. I know his character seems un redeemable , but let's see what comes next. smiley2

Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 days ago

The actress playing Mehru' sister is Laiba Khan's real sister apparently.

Neel_M thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: awida

And I am happy you too are enjoying this show .smiley4

In fact I skip Mehru's family scenes, so I do with Shahnawaz' . smiley36

Anmol is improving as an actor. And her chemistry with Ali Raza is amazing. I know his character seems un redeemable , but let's see what comes next. smiley2

I like Ali Reza. He is a good actor as an angry young man, just don't want him to become typed. Anmol seems lost quite a bit of weight. I think she was much prettier before.

Yeah his character seems unredeemable but eventually he will fall for Mehru..smiley9

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cat.

The actress playing Mehru' sister is Laiba Khan's real sister apparently.

Ya. She was the maid's daughter in kuch ankahi.

spnfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neel_M

I like Ali Reza. He is a good actor as an angry young man, just don't want him to become typed. Anmol seems lost quite a bit of weight. I think she was much prettier before.

Yeah his character seems unredeemable but eventually he will fall for Mehru..smiley9

Heard somewhere that she was unwell for quite some time. That might be why she looks a little weak. She was always very lean.