Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 days ago

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Swag is one of the easiest things. Last 10 years in the industry as a successful lead and they naturally pick it up. Screen-presence/charisma and talent are the deciding factors. I think Ishan aces on the talent and dance departments.

His shower scene is making me dizzy not gonna lie smiley42

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 days ago

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

His shower scene is making me dizzy not gonna lie smiley42

Aha, so that's what convinced you that he doesn't have the swag. Peculiar place to look for swag. He's currently the most talented of the nepo brigade. Once he loses the baby face like Shahid did and tastes success, he'll rock on the swag department too.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: capricornrcks

Aha, so that's what convinced you that he doesn't have the swag. Peculiar place to look for swag. He's currently the most talented of the nepo brigade. Once he loses the baby face like Shahid did and tastes success, he'll rock on the swag department too.

Baby fat? He’s turning 29 this year

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It took Aamir and Shahid more than 30 years to get rid of their chocolate boy looks. Alia is finally looking as a legit adult after childbirth. Genetics. Blessing and curse.

kar08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

The series was ok - reminded me too much of Big Little Lies. But I liked Ishaan Khatter. He did a pretty good job with the accent, though it slipped from time to time. He is quite natural in his dialogue delivery.

sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kar08

The series was ok - reminded me too much of Big Little Lies. But I liked Ishaan Khatter. He did a pretty good job with the accent, though it slipped from time to time. He is quite natural in his dialogue delivery.

Felt that too...but he can always play a character whose not completely American born I guess...

MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Fashionista Circle

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Although I like him, he has no star quality or anything interesting about him.There is no spunk or swag. Thats why no one cares about him.

Even though he can act, I still much rather watch and drool over Sid. He should consider himself lucky that he even gets work tbh.

Thanks for saying it out loud. I cannot bear to watch Ishaan Khatter as the leading guy...he is not likeable sorry. He could be a supporting role in a movie, but not the main character IYWIM.
Sparkling_Wine thumbnail
Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 days ago

He's an okay actor and doesn't have the good looks or the personality needed to be a Bollywood hero. Curious how he bagged this role opposite big Hollywood names.