Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 1 months ago

Tripti and Sharvari.

No one else. Especially the plastic nepo girls.

tero_bau thumbnail

Tripti is also plastic ki Dukan.

Edited by tero_bau - 1 months ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: tero_bau

Tripti is also plastic ki Dukan.

I am sure everyone gets some work done, even so called "natural" actresses like Alia, Preity Zinta etc. have. The only person I can't tell if they have had work done or not is Kareena.

But if you're telling me Tripti is "plastic" I personally don't see that. That is Janvhi and Khushi and all these girls.

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 1 months ago
Strangers02 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mrunal Thakur ..

LotusPetals thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Can I say none? ☹️

i mean ya, we have a very few pretty ladies. But classic beauty ? No

they all look somewhat similar. We lack that diversity we used to have before..

Edited by LotusPetals - 1 months ago
tero_bau thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

I am sure everyone gets some work done, even so called "natural" actresses like Alia, Preity Zinta etc. have. The only person I can't tell if they have had work done or not is Kareena.

But if you're telling me Tripti is "plastic" I personally don't see that. That is Janvhi and Khushi and all these girls.

Apna kare to chamatkar, dusare kare to balatkar. IF is not allowing newbies to post the hyperlink but you can search on Google for more detail.

She has done both nose and jaws

FatalFlaw thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

People only started calling Deepika beautiful after 2012. Sure, she had a good debut, but for about five years, no one really talked about her looks. Sonam was seen as more beautiful between the two. The only thing holding back girls like Tripti, Mrunal, and other girls from being “classic beauties” are a few hits in a row.

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

None tbh but if I have to choose at gunpoint then only Kriti is somewhat good looking & stands out.

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail

Originally posted by: BhataktiJawani

None tbh but if I have to choose at gunpoint then only Kriti is somewhat good looking & stands out.

She’s also had lots of work done. How come no one is complaining about that?
Grumpydwarf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Deepika was not considered beautiful during her debut. That seems like Martian thinking to me. The only reason she survived at the time was due to her looks. She displayed no acting skills at that time.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BollyBlindsNGossip/comments/opnnj0/i_was_watching_oso_again_and_wow_deepika_is_just/

The whole reason Farah decided to cast her was due to her looks, which were even making waves in the modeling world. She is probably the second actress to have a song picturized on her beauty. "Main Agar Kahu Ke Tumse Hasin Kayanat." The first one was Manisha Koira, who was also considered very beautiful during her prime. Well still is. The song picturized on her beauty was "Ek ladki ko dekha to aisa laga."