Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: naaheean

Okay, dear, I'll be careful from the next time. I'm sorry for doing this. Should I delete that particular post?

Yes please. Warna logo ko aage jake confusion ho sakti hai.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Shalini ke dimag ki hi upaj hai. Isha ko target karna.

DishaAriya thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: stormfly13

Shalini ke dimag ki hi upaj hai. Isha ko target karna.

Talwar agar kuch bhi galat decision lete hai ya karte h to sirf Shalini ke karne pe he karenge uske emotional karne ki wajah se. Start me dusamani ka reason shi tha but ab khud ki family ko manipulate kar rhi h wo yha wo khud bhi galat ja rhi h aur Yash ko bhi galat karne ke liye force kar rhi h.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: DishaAriya

Talwar agar kuch bhi galat decision lete hai ya karte h to sirf Shalini ke karne pe he karenge uske emotional karne ki wajah se. Start me dusamani ka reason shi tha but ab khud ki family ko manipulate kar rhi h wo yha wo khud bhi galat ja rhi h aur Yash ko bhi galat karne ke liye force kar rhi h.

And on the top of that she is playing with Yash's mind. Making him think that it is him who is doing all these things. Does she realise the impact on Yash due to all of this?

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Epi 349.png

Image Image Image

Yash runs to the restaurant where Shalini is waiting for him. This cause his heart rate to rise up which Shalini sees in her phone. She heads towards the exit to find him, but just then he reaches. Shalini scolds him mildly for running. He says that he knew she didn't eat anything which is why he came running as fast as he could. Shalini again tells him that she only wants one thing. Yash to look after himself. He replies that he doesn't need to do that because she is here to do that. After that Shalini offers to feed him with a fork but he refuses (like a little baby). Then she puts the fork down and feeds him with his hand. They share a good moment. (My favorite Yash and Shalini scene)

The next day Yash goes to meet Mr. Shukla in his house. Before going he calls Akshat and informs him about it. Akshat tells him that he has found someone from whom they can get inside information about Mahajan business.

Image Image

Image Image

At Shukla's house he runs into Yuvika. He thinks that she went their to bribe Shukla. She tells him that he is mistaken. Then shows him that she has got the approval for her project. (Which Shukla rejected as Talwars bribed him) . After bickering for a while Yuvika offers him a handshake which Yash accepts after hesitating for a second. And just as Yuvika was about to leave Yash gives her the information about the power station land auction. Then they both leave the place.

DishaAriya thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

And on the top of that she is playing with Yash's mind. Making him think that it is him who is doing all these things. Does she realise the impact on Yash due to all of this?

Wahi na matlab apni dusamani me wo ye bhi bhul gyi h ki wo khud ke bete ko kitni taklif Dene wali h aage jake.

DishaAriya thumbnail

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

I agree ki wo against tha

But jaise usne bola na kal ki "ab main dikhaunga tumhe ki personal vaar kya hota hai"

Usse mujhe laga ki wo isha ko hurt karega, Akshat ko bolega uska dil todne ke liye

Ha ye sab to hoga to hoga but mujhe kya lagta hai. Yash yuvika ka kuch ho na ho akshat Isha ki shadi hogi jarur.😊😊

Aur usase bhi jyada mere dimag me aa rha h ki kya pta yuvika Yash akshat Isha sab rah jaye aur Arjun sia ki shadi ho jaye 🀭🀭🀭🀭isase bda twist kya hoga. Talwar Mahajan sabko maar ke Arjun sia ki shadi kra ke unka ek baby dikha de wo dono khandan ka vanshaj ho jayega ya jayegi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sorry for my bakwaas but mujhe ye thoughts aa rhe h kisi aur ko bhi aa rhe h kya ?

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: DishaAriya

Ha ye sab to hoga to hoga but mujhe kya lagta hai. Yash yuvika ka kuch ho na ho akshat Isha ki shadi hogi jarur.😊😊

Aur usase bhi jyada mere dimag me aa rha h ki kya pta yuvika Yash akshat Isha sab rah jaye aur Arjun sia ki shadi ho jaye 🀭🀭🀭🀭isase bda twist kya hoga. Talwar Mahajan sabko maar ke Arjun sia ki shadi kra ke unka ek baby dikha de wo dono khandan ka vanshaj ho jayega ya jayegi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Sorry for my bakwaas but mujhe ye thoughts aa rhe h kisi aur ko bhi aa rhe h kya ?

Kya yaar aap bhi na smiley37

20 characters

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Epi 350.png

Image Image

Yash wakes up with an uneasiness in his chest and an increased heart beat. Shalini sees him like that and tells him not go to office. But he says the auction is important and he has to attend it and leaves.

Image Image

At the auction he sees Yuvika. Once again they bicker for a while and proceed to the auction. Yash again feels a pain in his chest. He brings out his bottle to take medicines but finds only one pill. He takes that pill and then focuses on the auction.

Image Image

Image Image

The auction starts and after a while every other bidder except Yash and Yuvika stop bidding. Yash bids 700 crore which Yuvika doesn't overbid. Just when the deal is about to close a man from the backrow bids 700 crore and wins the auction.

Image Image Image

Image Image

The stress of losing the deal makes Yash's condition worse. It takes another step down when he finds out that the man who won the auction works for the Mahajans. Yuvika doesn't realize about his condition and leaves him there. After that he collapses. One of his staffs finds him and takes him to the hospital.

Sha_mi_amor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Yes its sort of emotional blackmailing, taking advantage of her own sons trust, pathetic