Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sha_mi_amor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Posted: 22 days ago

Originally posted by: Aishagokhale

kya pata kya dikhayenge..... Yes Yash positive rehna chahiye but precap dekh ke I am not sure.....

I am thinking about that note Yash had written if it got any signifucance or not, yuvika ne phek tih diya tha par shayad she will come back searching for it

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Epi 348.png

Image Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

Yash works on the design with design with his co-workers. He says that he wants to build an universal battery that can be fit into any car. He is presented with a solution. (To complicated to include here). The solution pleases him and announces bonus for everyone. Then he gets a notification on his phone and leaves in a hurry.

Sha_mi_amor thumbnail

Team Yash

If only stry had moved tgis way🙌
luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

no wo personally aise isha ko use karne se against tha..... So kal jo shalini usse bhadkati hai bolke wo push karega Yash ko.....

I agree ki wo against tha

But jaise usne bola na kal ki "ab main dikhaunga tumhe ki personal vaar kya hota hai"

Usse mujhe laga ki wo isha ko hurt karega, Akshat ko bolega uska dil todne ke liye

luvzindagi thumbnail

I doubt they r hell bend on ruining talwars from starting itself..... So they will ruin yash also.....I think yash kuch galat karega..... Makers usse bhi nahi chodenge😭😭😭😭

Nahi jyada galat to nahi karega shayad

If he is to be shown as the hero, bas thode galat decisions lega..but personally bohot harm nahi karega kisiko I guess

After all wo Yash hai Yuvika nahi jo bina soche samjhe kuch bhi kare

luvzindagi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sha_mi_amor

I am thinking about that note Yash had written if it got any signifucance or not, yuvika ne phek tih diya tha par shayad she will come back searching for it

I was wondering the same... wo scene yuhi to nahi dikhaya hoga, kuch toh significance hoga na us scene ka

I guess when the wardboy tells Yuvika the truth she will understand the meaning of that note and she will go search for it

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Yash

Wrong post

Edited by naaheean - 22 days ago

Word Count: 0

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Sha_mi_amor thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

I was wondering the same... wo scene yuhi to nahi dikhaya hoga, kuch toh significance hoga na us scene ka

I guess when the wardboy tells Yuvika the truth she will understand the meaning of that note and she will go search for it

Exactly wardboy ko bhi yash ke bare main pata nhun toh once she gets to knw about the heart thing she will connnect dots par note wohi rahein bas😅

naaheean thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Team Yash

Originally posted by: stormfly13

I am sorry I forgot to add. Please don't share spoilers here.

Okay, dear, I'll be careful from the next time. I'm sorry for doing this. Should I delete that particular post?