Users

Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 20 days ago

Epi 370.png

Image Image

Yash celebrates Raakhi with his family. After that Amarjeet tells him that Mr. Shinoy the person who will give them the approval for their batteries is at a vacation. Yash suggest that he should go to place where Mr. Shinoy is staying to get the approval as he can't afford to wait.

Image Image

When Yash is about to leave he receives a call from the private detective. He tells Yash that he has sent him the list of the ppl who died on the same day Yash had his heart transplant surgery as per Yash's instruction. Yash goes to his room to look at the list but Shalini comes before he could finish looking. Shalini asks him what it is but he doesn't tell her. Then he quickly leaves to meet Mr. Shinoy.

Image Image

On his way he sees Yuvika going in the same direction and realizes immediately that she is also going to meet Mr. Shinoy. Both of them drives as fast as they can racing with each other. After a while Yash leaves Yuvika behind. But then his car breaks down and Yuvika crosses him.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Epi 371.png

Image Image Image

Yash walks to a cafe and sees two men doing something near the tire of a car which happens to be Yuvika's. Yuvika sees him near his car from inside the cafe and thinks that he is doing something to sabotage her car. She confronts him at the door about it and he tells her that he wasn't doing something and the men are fixing her tire. Yuvika runs to her car and sees that all the 4 of her tires are missing. Yash also sees that and laughs. Yuvika blames him for the theft and tells a police office who was nearby to arrest him. Yash gives him his introduction and tells him that he didn't do it. Yuvika also gives her introduction and that makes the inspector remember their interview on TV. He tells them that they bicker like husband and wife. This makes them irritated very much. They make it clear to the inspector that they are enemies and leave.

Image Image

Image Image

Yash hires the last cab from the cab station with double fees before Yuvika could get a chance. But as he was leaving her behind he feels in his heart that he should give her the cab which he does. Even though Yuvika tells him that she won't give him lift, his gesture makes her give him a lift.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Sha_mi_amor

As the stry rushes towards the end honestly i hadnt expected to get a pretty decent truth realisation scene for Yash, in a way a good closure to the aching and confusion thats been haunting him ever since the ht, and Sha's eyes really elevated and enhanced the scene💖💖

He always does. ❤️

20 characters

luvzindagi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Now i wonder 2 weeks left uspe kya dikhayenge, including Yuvikas reaction, but i hope all the truth comes out soon including that of yash saving yuvika

Haan na yaar

Ab 2 weeks me kya hi dikhayenge

Sha_mi_amor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: stormfly13

He always does. ❤️

20 characters

Yesss🤌💝

Black green blue 20 chrctrs

Sha_mi_amor thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: luvzindagi

Haan na yaar

Ab 2 weeks me kya hi dikhayenge

Yeah no idea reagarding what all gonna be left out what all gonna be highlighted🤧

Sha_mi_amor thumbnail

Team Yash

His attitude 🔥🔥 aise hi rehne dete
Sha_mi_amor thumbnail

Team Yash

His cuteness 🙈💖 Just a baby laughing and smiling with all his innocence, i am going to miss this a lot, was looking frwd to so many like these🤧
stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

His cuteness 🙈💖 Just a baby laughing and smiling with all his innocence, i am going to miss this a lot, was looking frwd to so many like these🤧

I will miss it too. I wasn't ready to say good bye to Yash Talwar or Yashika. But jaise story ja rahi hai, Yash ke character ko aur ruin kar dete shayad. Abhi to narrow escape se bacha hai.

Sha_mi_amor thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: stormfly13

I will miss it too. I wasn't ready to say good bye to Yash Talwar or Yashika. But jaise story ja rahi hai, Yash ke character ko aur ruin kar dete shayad. Abhi to narrow escape se bacha hai.

Exactlyy yhi ek tasalli hai about the off air, cant say ki kis had tak jate yeh log😶