Frequent Posters

stormfly13 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Team Yash

Posted: 20 days ago

Epi 364.png

Image Image

Image Image

Yash receives a call from Yuvika who called to apologize for her behavior earlier. Yash tells her that it doesn't matter and he is genuinely sorry for her loss. Then Yuvika tells him that she won't be weak just because of her personal loss. She will fulfill her responsibility and will give Yash a tough competition. Yash tells her that he won't settle for less.

Image Image

Image Image Image

Image Image

A month passes by and Yash is seen to recover fully and join his work. But he still doesn't feel any connection with his heart and it makes him restless.

Due to his restlessness, Yash visits the doctor and asks him for the second time about the donor. The doctor gives him the same answer as before. He requests again saying that he feels like it is not him when he sees himself in the mirror. But doctor still doesn't answer him. It makes him angry and he leaves promising that he will find his donor anyhow.

While walking in the corridor he feels Yuvika's presence who is just right around the corner. But neither does he realize it that it is Yuvika nor does he sees her.

Because of a diverted mind and stress Yash almost causes an accident. He tells himself that he needs to get a control on himself.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Epi 365.png

Akshat calls Yash telling him that he saw on Isha's phone that Mahajans are ready with their battery and they are doing a demo test on that. Akshat suggests that they should do something to make the Mahajans think that their battery is not ready yet. Yash tells him that they can do it by organizing a blast and gives Akshat the proper instruction for that. He also tells Akshat to make sure that the blast is small so that no gets hurt.

Image Image

Later Yash tells Amarjeet about their plan. Amarjeet expresses his doubts on Akshat's capability of doing that. Yash says that he has full faith in Akshat. Then Amarjeet asks about the progress of Yash's team. Yash says that their battery is almost ready.

Sha_mi_amor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

For me the Talwars siblings are the saving grace now, the love between them and Yash yaar kitna understanding and mature hai🤌 my gem💝
stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Sha_mi_amor

For me the Talwars siblings are the saving grace now, the love between them and Yash yaar kitna understanding and mature hai🤌 my gem💝

Yes. They are love. ❤️❤️

20 characters

shaleendivinex thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: DishaAriya

Hum logo ke pass to ideas ke bhandar hai🙈🙈🙈🙈bus writer le wo idea tab na.

Sabse best sia Arjun wala hai kyun Anika ji.

Jokes apart mujhe lag rha h sab log Marne wale hai last me aur sabko bhagwat geeta ka gyaan milega ki hum duniya me Khali hath aate hai Khali haath jayenge. Satta ke liye , dushmani ke liye hum kitna kuch karte hai but ant me kuch haath me nhi aayega.

mai bol rhi hu bohot achi baat hai... Sachme mar war jaye chutkara mil jaye bss iss sab se ab toh! Baaki ideas lene ho toh bohot haj hamare paas🙈
stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Epi 366.png

Amarjeet tells Yash that they can't loose to Mahajans. Yash agrees.

Image Image Image

Later when the blast is just about to happen Yash gets a pain in his chest and faints.

Image Image

He regains consciousness on the sound of his cell phone when Akshat calls him. Akshat tells him that someone else knew about their plan and called to inform the Mahajans. This news makes Yash bewildered.

Later Yash scolds Akshat for remembering his warning and cause a big blast. After that he tells Akshat to be careful with Isha and make sure that nothing scandalous happens to her. Because even rivalry should be with in limit.

Image Image

After that Yash decides to announce the launch date of his battery to be ahead of Mahajans.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Epi 367.png

Yash gifts Sia a make up basket. This makes Akshat jealous and he complains a little. As an answer Yash gives his little brother the key of a bike that he had his eye on. The gifts makes Yash's siblings very happy. To capture the moment they take a selfie together.

Image Image

The next day Yash is invited to a talk show where he plans to announce the launch date of their battery. After the initial discussion he is requested to wait in the make up room. At that moment Yuvika arrives the station and he feels her presence. Once again without knowing that it is Yuvika.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Epi 368.png

Yash becomes restless in his make up room while Yuvika enters the make up room opposite him. And the fact that he can't figure out why he is feeling like that makes him more edgy.

Image Image Image

He exits the make up room and runs into Yuvika. Seeing her he gets irritated and turns to enter the room but slips. Seeing him slips Yuvika moves ahead to help him but she also losses her balance and they both fall in the bed their breaking it. The crew comes to see what happened hearing the sound but leaves immediately seeing them in that position. (God knows what they thought smiley37)

Image Image

Later Yash demand an explanation from the show host about inviting Yuvika with him. This leads to another verbal argument between them which continues throughout the whole live interview.

While returning from the studio, Yash's car breaks down near a chai tapri. It reminds him of the time when he saw the couple. He goes to the tapri and drinks some tea for the first time in his life while his driver fixes the car. Even though he was drinking it for the first time it felt familiar to him. (Pahele bhi main tumse mila hu smiley37). Sia sees him drinking tea video call and gets shocked to see him with one.

stormfly13 thumbnail

Team Yash

Epi 369.png

Shalini cuts Yash's hair while Sia tells him about the tea incident. This makes Shalini astonished. Yash says that it doesn't matter because probably his donor also liked tea. This makes Shalini weary. After a while Yash closes his eyes and sees Yuvika's face which startles him. Then he remembers that Yuvika told him during the interview that she knew that Akshat was sent by Yash.

Yash overpays the private detective Yuvika had hired to investigate the blast and makes him forge Yash and Keval Shah's pictures. Yuvika believes Keval Shah to be the culprit and throws him out, giving Yash 2 benefits. Firstly Akshat is saved and secondly Yuvika lost her biggest technical support.

After that he calls Amarjeet and tells him that his batteries are ready for approval.

Sha_mi_amor thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Team Yash

Originally posted by: Sha_mi_amor

As the stry rushes towards the end honestly i hadnt expected to get a pretty decent truth realisation scene for Yash, in a way a good closure to the aching and confusion thats been haunting him ever since the ht, and Sha's eyes really elevated and enhanced the scene💖💖

Edited by Sha_mi_amor - 20 days ago