Unsurprisingly...... she lives

ShahH8er thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Trollbaaz

Posted: 1 months ago

Couldn't stop laughing after reading the description of the crap that lies ahead.

Could someone else also recollect the parody scene in Kahaan Hum Kahaan Tum where she revives the patient and stuns doctors? And here something similar is happening for real smiley37

Yes, such nonsense is regurgitated many a times in these shitshows and they have full liberty to show any fiction they want to but the other shows don't go around claiming to be realistic portrayals, layered characters, complex emotions blah blah blah smiley39

And if such a miracle was going to happen, why not in the case of winter. SuperMaa persuading God to revive her bakuda would have been more convincing

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/anupamaa-anuj-and-anupamaa-return-to-life-with-a-miracle-after-dying_210763?ri=6&rv=6513

Edited by ShahH8er - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

God was bored of her 5-panno ka bhashan, so he sent her back. Nothing miraculous.

InsaneDivine thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Oh my God !! When Megha stabbed Maa, trust me I thought that she would die. With God's grace and her good accumulated Karma, she is alive. What a twist !! With bated breath I was waiting to see how this whole thing would unfold ? Also when Majboor was disturbing.... I mean praying to Kanha ji, and the blood started coming out of his hand, I thought he would die too. But now I am relieved that he is alive as well. And how can we forget Bapuji. Even he came back by defeating death today. When his chest pain began to travel from his chest to heart, I thought this time pakka he would be gone. Moreover, the way he misbehaved with Kanha ji today, I was almost sure that the almighty would punish him for pinning all his, his phemily and his beti's wrongdoings on him. But his will and determination to see his Beti, brought him beck to lyphe.smiley27

It seems like they were so desparate to die today, but Kanha ji himself just kicked all three of them back to Earth. smiley36

I loved the deep message given in this track that "Love triumphs all including the divine. "smiley40

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

God, who will bless him to live with Anupamaa since he didn't get to spend his life with her, granting him a chance to be with herπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Full on romance mode...... πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈπŸ€¨

Mauke ka fayda uthao....

Aur phir ek baar Aadhya ko bhul jao☹️

WolfieCandy5 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I thought generation leap aayega... focusing on Aadhya or the other kids

AAMP thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: WolfieCandy5

I thought generation leap aayega... focusing on Aadhya or the other kids

Aise kaise.. Focus can’t be allowed to be shifted from Maa, even for a second..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jisne jisne try kiya, wo show se out hua! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

carecar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Kya bewakoof log hai yeh. Innse ummeed rakhna hi bekar hai. Ek gen leap chahiye bas iss show ko track pe laane ke liye. But yeh log baaz nahi aate.

Edited by carecar - 1 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

You meant - Unfortunately, she lives

Right?

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AAMP

Aise kaise.. Focus can’t be allowed to be shifted from Maa, even for a second..πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Jisne jisne try kiya, wo show se out hua! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Yes but RG was supposed to play grown up Adhya

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 8

Who cares about lallupama

Btw they are doing the vanishing trick with vanu. I hope they keep him missing like akshara OG yrkkh style and don't replace him. The news we got from gossiptv prakrit especially not him. Firse anu will stay with Shah's and tamasha

They need to bring back kavya and sab milke Anu ko jhade for entire week maza ayega πŸ˜‚