Originally posted by: Asur

did she really apologize to them😳

Ghor paap🫨🫨🫨

Aisa hum soch bhi le to bhi ye Ghor paap hai 😉

Posted: 2 months ago

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Aisa hum soch bhi le to bhi ye Ghor paap hai 😉

baat to sahi haismiley36

I was going to only post the gif but IF asked me to add more and more so here it is smiley37

kamaal_ho_gaya thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Trollbaaz

baat to sahi haismiley36

I was going to only post the gif but IF asked me to add more and more so here it is smiley37

Aayyo!! Aap to haste haste lotpot ho gaye😂😂👌

Originally posted by: kamaal_ho_gaya

Aayyo!! Aap to haste haste lotpot ho gaye😂😂👌

it sounds so funny when spelled out loudsmiley36
Arshi67 thumbnail

baat to sahi haismiley36

IF ko bhi 5 panno ka bhashan chahiye bolo… Anupa ki reach sab sab sab jagah hai smiley36

Originally posted by: Arshi67

IF ko bhi 5 panno ka bhashan chahiye bolo… Anupa ki reach sab sab sab jagah hai smiley36

Inspired by The maid of Shah House, the one and only Anupa, Anupa, Anupa (echoing)smiley37
Blueeeee thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Anuj did not do such a grave mistake of questioning her fidelity in saving a toddler seconds before a sentinent kid after Anupmaa had gone through life endangerment and trauma of losing Samar? Not a dealbreaker at all.

Like going and playing house with Maya wasn't really a dealbreaker to people because beti ka pyaar. Lol

Why would anyone want to divorce such a man? Upmaa should publish her apology in a newspaper.

MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Anuj did not do such a grave mistake of questioning her fidelity in saving a toddler seconds before a sentinent kid after Anupmaa had gone through life endangerment and trauma of losing Samar? Not a dealbreaker at all.

Like going and playing house with Maya wasn't really a dealbreaker to people because beti ka pyaar. Lol

Why would anyone want to divorce such a man? Upmaa should publish her apology in a newspaper.

Why does Upma want to return to à man who questioned her fideĺity?

Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Blueeeee

Asking to spend more time with one's family and to focus on a kid is now questioning someone's fidelity? What?

Anupama playing house with Vanraj a million times doesn't count of course. A woman neglecting her husband doesn't count of course, if after she doing it a million times the husband retaliates ONCE that's when it counts.

Anupama neglected Anuj and stayed with Vanraj FIRST. Many many times. Anuj went to Maya AFTERWARDS. If Anupamas fidelity cannot be questioned because she had her kids as reason why are you questioning Anujs which happened afterwards? Why the blatant double standards?

I have said this before, people like you give a bad name to woman's cause and equality and make a mockery of it. you don't know when to pick and choose your battle. This is not feminism or equality, this is sheer hypocrisy.

Edited by Harish111 - 2 months ago
Harish111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MOTHERHOOD

Why does Upma want to return to à man who questioned her fideĺity?

Because she is a woman. Whatever she does is correct. The poster literally questions Anujs fidelity when the show made it clear he went only for his kid, but that's ok because he is a man. But how dare you question when a woman does the same thing a million times anx did it first?

A woman can neglect husband and child and be at exes house a million times but when a man does it once afterwards it's the worst thing ever. And that woman can never ever be questioned! A man should be a slave in a relationship, a woman should have no responsibility towards a family or kid. How dare you question her?

If there is anything I hate it's blatant double standards and hypocrisy. No wonder with such pseudo defender of feminism in India, real feminists get a bad name.

Edited by Harish111 - 2 months ago