Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Posted: 23 days ago
Actually, no. Aarohi wanted to alter Naira’s lehenga to make it more her style but Akshu straight up said no to it and told Aarohi that it was her mumma’s lehenga and she could wear it as it is or not but she wont allow her to alter it. Aarohi didnt listen and was gonna get the alterations but Abhimanyu pretty much saved the lehenga by stealing it from the shop since he knew it was Naira’s and Akshu would not want it torn up and altered.
All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mehersudha

man is just a vicky donor for them. They never got much reference of kartik Or naitik . It's only fl but the story runs through ml and his family kids comes from them too. Biased writers. It's not about success or failure because it's in couples hands to make it or writers hands. Kaira were successful after so may divorces or remarry kya. Kairat were successful staying together giving these offsprings then. It's about the sentiment of fans to hurt giving first husband shadi lehenga to second husband beti. Cringe in them any day to present story.

But he was just Vicky donor...Yeh rishta is a show which has been going on for generations. Which means they have to come up with innovative stories to engage the viewers. Gen 1 was a mature arranged which was relatable to the then audience while gen 2 was a modern take on love marriage again resonating with the younger audience s. With gen 2 being a success, they had already exhausted every possible tracks starting from misunderstanding till memory loss.. and most importantly gen 2 also had a couple who today would be termed as nibba nibbi. He accused her, she ran away, she came back, they reunite, rinse repeat. Gen 3's og couple was similar to Gen 2 in that respect. That's why i said Gen 3 should have been about a successful story on second chances in life and love. The post leap Abhi, Arohi and Akshara were mature and understanding and aware of their mistakes. But that doesn't mean give what may the FL has to be with the ML in a relationship that was always toxic from both ends. I understand the sentiment of fans because now it feels like they don't even know their own show. But isn't that how the show has always been. They had a song and dance session a few days after the damad of the family died. Its yeh rishta for us all.

Ohh kk Thank you for the clarification..

All_A_MooPoint thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

They were going good on that track but somehow get confused between two fandoms and decided to better wrap off the whole generationsmiley39

I know right..the neutral audience and the older gen watching the show was leaning towards the second love couple. And it was good even till Ab's death but then what followed was a disaster. smiley44They could have ended with them co parenting reaching to a very mature conclusion but the need to reunite the OG but still trying to keep the connection of Abhinav was so poorly written.

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

But he was just Vicky donor...Yeh rishta is a show which has been going on for generations. Which means they have to come up with innovative stories to engage the viewers. Gen 1 was a mature arranged which was relatable to the then audience while gen 2 was a modern take on love marriage again resonating with the younger audience s. With gen 2 being a success, they had already exhausted every possible tracks starting from misunderstanding till memory loss.. and most importantly gen 2 also had a couple who today would be termed as nibba nibbi. He accused her, she ran away, she came back, they reunite, rinse repeat. Gen 3's og couple was similar to Gen 2 in that respect. That's why i said Gen 3 should have been about a successful story on second chances in life and love. The post leap Abhi, Arohi and Akshara were mature and understanding and aware of their mistakes. But that doesn't mean give what may the FL has to be with the ML in a relationship that was always toxic from both ends. I understand the sentiment of fans because now it feels like they don't even know their own show. But isn't that how the show has always been. They had a song and dance session a few days after the damad of the family died. Its yeh rishta for us all.

any ml gets the same fate in story. If a family is there like singhus Or goenkas they represent that ml side of family to hold that girl. Here in s4 fl is an orphan man ki beti, everything strapped except akshara ki beti. Kartik was refereed thrice in previous time. 🤣 aur kya expect karni hi. Story should go on. I don't like this chain. They should break it. Reunite the couples close as fresh season and next day se start with new couple coming in with few oldies kept with different concepts churned it. It has been monotonous. What we saw in kaira the succeeded formula with high trps is served in another way again. Badi ak naitik roots were strong. This is all goenkas legacy going on with their betis khaands. It will not end easily.

Edited out gen#3 discussion

Edited by Sutapasima - 23 days ago

Both husband and wife both r on roll smiley39loved Abhira sunaofying but that’s normal but Dialogue of the day tho Armaan

Ghir ke uut sakthe ho tho life mien bhi apply karo smiley42

Followed by

Hamare yaha Devrani apni jeth ji se honeymoon ki baathe nahi karthe.
That woman totally forgot to value any relationships. She is cheating her husband and discussing honeymoon with jeth ji. Waiting for Chachisa to sunaofy and expose her infront of everyone but that should happen before IR. Nahi tho MG n Immoral will manipulate Abhira.

And he is not even giving his hand to help her https://x.com/gloriousgurl07/status/1827876590631424496

https://x.com/usernotnaming/status/1827891346041958432

Edited by Chaitu.V - 23 days ago

But Abhira singing O kahna. My Legacy heart is so happy smiley42

Seriously, IR is Gen 4 s Hukum ka ikka. The most important track. The one that will connect Abhira to her legacy. I hope they excute it well.

Aadi04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Critics

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

As far as I think, the wedding WILL happen. IR can delay it, but will not cancel it. I don't even want an identity revelation smiley39

I don’t want identity revelation right now it’s a long track and it should be milked for 2-3 months
So should not be rushed with shadi

Visszz thumbnail
Expressionist (July 2024) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: A_Derry_Girl

Abhira is so getting back at Ruhi for the wedding planner track. GOOD FOR HER. Humarey yahan jethji se honeymoon k barey mai baat nahi kartey smiley37smiley37

Aaj toh har taraf se prasad mil rah dha...Dadi bhi savage ho gayi smiley37

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sera-high123

I loved every scene in today's episode except Abhimaan's.

I just don't understand, the camera angles are so damn bad and the director is intentionally making the scenes funny rather than passionate. The BTS vibe was so different.

Edited

Thank you, i thought it was just me it just seem weird. Then editing out French Kiss. smiley44

I'm so thankful to Rohit & Sam, pull off those scenes so well, we wand up distracted until the scene is done, then we remember all that was wrong with it. smiley36