Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: All_A_MooPoint

Exactly..that simple marriage with sindoor , MS and silk saree was a success. Anything related to abhira's biological parents's relation will be a blessing.

Right..DKP and writers are not looking at the husband. They are looking for a connect between abhira and her mother.

But its unwise to look for proper logic here. They could not even handle a proper second love troupe in gen 3. Which could have been a very mature take on second chances in life was dumbed down in worst ways possible.

They were going good on that track but somehow get confused between two fandoms and decided to better wrap off the whole generationsmiley39

Originally posted by: Agni_Jytsona

Abhira is not going to wear the same lehenga. They did the same IN gen 2. Naira wore Akshara's lehenga.

These two lehengas are completely different

Gorgeous Akshara

Just looking at this pic, I so want heena to be fit and fine again ASAPsmiley20
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

It would be funny if Abhira shuts Ruhi down in the future saying that she has more right on the Goenkas considering that her mother and her Nani had the first right. I hope Chuhi gets a permanent kicking from everyone after the IR and she is left alone to her chindi plotting & planning which always fails. I hope Manish tells Abhira all about Naira Kartik too along with Abhinav & Akshara. She is a lot like Naira Kartik in some ways and it would be nice for her to know that she has a little bit of her grandparents also in her.

Originally posted by: maahi11

I don’t think that would be shaadi ka joda, may be MG brought a lhenga for her, Aaj Waise bhi Abhira told she feels MG is her mayka, so IR Kay liye DKP itna kharcha kar rha hai,

Acha wedding chordo bas wedding ho jaye,

@bold same thought. I think that would be lehenga which MG got for Ak but she never wore so passing down to Ab.
mysticxmyth thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

No, Naira wore a lehenga that Akshara had gotten made for her specifically. It was a customised lehenga that Akshara had chosen for Naira after adding her own touches to it. Naira never wore her mumma’s lehenga.

Originally posted by: Chaitu.V

Arohi ki pathi ko hi change Kar Diya , duppata change karne mein kya hai . But yes i don’t want her to wear that disaster wedding wala lehanga. He can give her mom’s gangur dress or something other dress but not this disastrous one. Or they can buy a new dress for her instead.

Since Akshu's lehenga was mentioned in epi, I think we can discuss more about it. Tell me one thing, something similar happened in prev gen also na? Arohi wanted to use Naira's lehenga and then they did few alterations and made it a brand new one. So I think something similar gonna happen here. Wedding Lehenga as such not gonna repeat.
Edited by Docworld - 23 days ago

Originally posted by: lilmssunshinee

For all we know, they’d probably say that the lehenga was from Akshara-Abhinav’s wedding. Makers seem to have a penchant for showing kuch bhi in relation to gen 3.

Manish said he bought for akshu. When that second shadi happened none there
A_Derry_Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Team Ruhi (Gen 4)

Lol they will not repeat the wedding lahenga. They will just pass off some lahenga as akshu's for the emotional impact.

pyar-ishk thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

As a Rohit fan all watch how those subtle expression change from uphanded smirk to shock and jealousy in a span of seconds @ 1:08-1-25 smiley32 Those are the basic thing I be looking for with actors, I should know what emotions you're expressing and not guess

Originally posted by: lilmssunshinee

No, Naira wore a lehenga that Akshara had gotten made for her specifically. It was a customised lehenga that Akshara had chosen for Naira after adding her own touches to it. Naira never wore her mumma’s lehenga.

yes.badi akshara designed it when kaira shadi was fixed and it got delivered after her death to singhanias. When kittu dadi gave another lehenga naira told her sentiment of her moms blessings and dadi agreed too.