Episode Discussion

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Posted: 23 days ago

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

https://youtu.be/_fASNqaOh_w?si=JCIFBjWkuPqej0ul

Dkp you are running a show with lawyers atleast aise cases lekar aao hum bhi baith kar hasenge thoda smiley9 kya bekar ka drama chala rahe ho smiley39

This case is more interesting than what is shown in Rishta. Mera suggestion is that Candy Crush team should watch AAA ka show and its FL smiley36smiley39. No one can beat Advocate Anjali Awasthi ji. Abheera is nothing in front of her smiley36

Edited by Manny_123 - 23 days ago
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Manny_123

This case is more interesting that what is shown in Rishta. Mera suggestion is that Candy Crush team should watch AAA ka show and its FL smiley36smiley39. No one can beat Advocate Anjali Awasthi ji. Abheera is nothing in front of her smiley36

Advocate Anjali looks like Akshara smiley37

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

This case is more interesting that what is shown in Rishta. Mera suggestion is that Candy Crush team should watch AAA ka show and its FL smiley36smiley39. No one can beat Advocate Anjali Awasthi ji. Abheera is nothing in front of her smiley36

i am planning to watch this over other shows. This looks much entertaining than itv 😄

Originally posted by: Debospeaks

So the basic problem is how dare a poor girl love a rich boy???? She said dadisa about neev hilana just because the previous day that lady plotted against her, in order to end her professional carrier, do you really expect a girl to be quiet at her taunts just because she is her boyfriend's daadi??? And as far as taking her permission for marriage is concerned, abhira didn't wanted armaan to go against his family, which was he very much ready to do at that moment. But finally when she realized it's stupid to wait, took her decision to give armaan her priority. I know her financial decisions are stupid but that she will definitely learn with maturity, as her age according to makers is only 23. At this age many people needs assistance from their elders on financial steps but sadly she has none. Yes she could have talked to armaan Or madhav but they would have strictly denied her from taking that loan.

She must be criticized for her stupid decisions but labelling her as a freeloader, opportunist is not.

Edited out moral policing

Can I give you 10 smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27smiley27 for so aptly writing what I want to write too?
Sneha.Narayanan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: Swathi.A

Yeah me too snehu..After reading pest control post i got so happy you know smiley31smiley36

smiley31

Pest control post ?smiley37smiley36

Identity reveal kab hoga abhira kasmiley19

Lehenga ne machaya Tehelka.

52 pages smiley37

Manny_123 thumbnail
ICC T20 CWC 2024 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC T20 CWC 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 6

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: firewings_diya

i am planning to watch this over other shows. This looks much entertaining than itv 😄

Thoda headache hoga due to camera work. Also Har bath pe special effects dalta hai. Baki OTT story tho teek hai smiley36

Manny_123 thumbnail

Team Birlas

Originally posted by: Sneha.Narayanan

Advocate Anjali looks like Akshara smiley37

Muje tho Akshara ka asli beti lagti hai in a different timeline smiley36

firewings_diya thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Thoda headache hoga due to camera work. Also Har bath pe special effects dalta hai. Baki OTT story tho teek hai smiley36

some other channels would air 😂